OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

D-Will and the Jazz fought back (again). 
eek.gif

Timberwolves are 0-10 when Michael Beasley scores less than 20 points.

However, they're 4-6 when he scores more than 20 points.

16 tonight in a Timberwolves loss.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Hold up, Marc Gasol is only getting 7 shots a game? Less than 4 other guys on the team? About 1 less than Xavier Henry? A franchise that incompetent should be contracted. ASAP.

tired.gif
Been saying this.. He should be taking the 2nd most

Hold up, Marc Gasol is only getting 7 shots a game? Less than 4 other guys on the team? About 1 less than Xavier Henry? A franchise that incompetent should be contracted. ASAP.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Could have scored 30 and they still wouldn't have been in this game

Originally Posted by JPZx

Could have scored 30 and they still wouldn't have been in this game

Ty Evans needs to sit his %*@ down if his injury is that bad. He's just hurting his team out there. Dude has been straight brutal this season.

Ty Evans needs to sit his %*@ down if his injury is that bad. He's just hurting his team out there. Dude has been straight brutal this season.

Originally Posted by henz0

tired.gif

Well he can take the second most if he come to the Knicks next season. We do need a Center

Originally Posted by henz0

tired.gif

Well he can take the second most if he come to the Knicks next season. We do need a Center

Originally Posted by CP1708

Osh Kosh Bosh wrote:
JapanAir21 wrote:
Bill Simmons writes an article how Derrick Rose isn't an elite player, and they go up against the defending NBA champions and he torches them.
roll.gif

29/5/9.
pimp.gif
He took 25 shots only getting to the free throw line 4 times.

that validates everything he said, he's a very good point guard but still not elite till he can find a way to score more efficiently.

So Derrick Rose isn't an elite player because daddy says so? 
grin.gif

You two need to start actually watching basketball.  No, for reals. 

Rose was too much last night.  I know he was totally "inefficient" what with his one shot below 50% for the game and all, but I'll go out on a limb and say that's pretty solid.  Getting 2 or 3 extra free throws is meaningless to the actual game but apparently means everything to his per values. 
eyes.gif

1. Don't start with me and that lame "watch basketball argument" It's tired and it's lame.

2. Did I say he was bad? No he was very very good, DERRICK ROSE IS A VERY GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER. I just don't think he's quite there with CP3, D-Will, Rondo, Nash or Russy. Plus he's not a very good defender. He's very close but not quite there.

So stop with watch the game, I watched the game and guess what I still disagree with you so what ever.
laugh.gif

Again with the FG%, it's lame, it's a weak statistic that doesn't take all the other ways you can score.  Kevin Love shoots 44% from the feild, he still is ultimatley more efficient, he turns the ball over less, shoots more FTA, and makes more threes.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Osh Kosh Bosh wrote:
JapanAir21 wrote:
Bill Simmons writes an article how Derrick Rose isn't an elite player, and they go up against the defending NBA champions and he torches them.
roll.gif

29/5/9.
pimp.gif
He took 25 shots only getting to the free throw line 4 times.

that validates everything he said, he's a very good point guard but still not elite till he can find a way to score more efficiently.

So Derrick Rose isn't an elite player because daddy says so? 
grin.gif

You two need to start actually watching basketball.  No, for reals. 

Rose was too much last night.  I know he was totally "inefficient" what with his one shot below 50% for the game and all, but I'll go out on a limb and say that's pretty solid.  Getting 2 or 3 extra free throws is meaningless to the actual game but apparently means everything to his per values. 
eyes.gif

1. Don't start with me and that lame "watch basketball argument" It's tired and it's lame.

2. Did I say he was bad? No he was very very good, DERRICK ROSE IS A VERY GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER. I just don't think he's quite there with CP3, D-Will, Rondo, Nash or Russy. Plus he's not a very good defender. He's very close but not quite there.

So stop with watch the game, I watched the game and guess what I still disagree with you so what ever.
laugh.gif

Again with the FG%, it's lame, it's a weak statistic that doesn't take all the other ways you can score.  Kevin Love shoots 44% from the feild, he still is ultimatley more efficient, he turns the ball over less, shoots more FTA, and makes more threes.

Back
Top Bottom