OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Report: Iverson Close To Leaving Besiktas

Dec 05, 2010 2:45 PM EST

Allen Iverson may be close to leaving Besiktas of the Turkish League, according to a report by Sportando.

Iverson has been criticized since his arrival in Turkey for his bad performances.

He is averaging 12.3 points per game in three Eurocup games.

I'm really starting to dislike this man with a passion.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh no, Oh No....
frown.gif
tired.gif

He's an all-star every year since '05 except for the knee injury, and even that, he is one of the only guys in NBA history who returned from a Knee injury and managed to maintain his previous level of productivity. 3 All-NBA second Team and 1 All-NBA 1st Team and he'll add a couple more to that. And ESPN had some panel where lots of people thought that he would end up being the worst deal. Obviously 5 years is a long contract but it was a move the Knicks had to make and I am ok with that. It's just funny that before the summer people lots o people were saying that Chris Bosh was a far superior player than dude which is laughable. The raptors are still the same trash team without Bosh, not even that much worse while I doubt Phoneix makes the playoffs this year. He obviously isn't in the Duncan, KG, Dirk group but he is certainly right behind them and by the time his carer is done I wouldn't be surprised if he was right there with similar stats like Webber.

He's an all-star every year since '05 except for the knee injury, and even that, he is one of the only guys in NBA history who returned from a Knee injury and managed to maintain his previous level of productivity. 3 All-NBA second Team and 1 All-NBA 1st Team and he'll add a couple more to that. And ESPN had some panel where lots of people thought that he would end up being the worst deal. Obviously 5 years is a long contract but it was a move the Knicks had to make and I am ok with that. It's just funny that before the summer people lots o people were saying that Chris Bosh was a far superior player than dude which is laughable. The raptors are still the same trash team without Bosh, not even that much worse while I doubt Phoneix makes the playoffs this year. He obviously isn't in the Duncan, KG, Dirk group but he is certainly right behind them and by the time his carer is done I wouldn't be surprised if he was right there with similar stats like Webber.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He's an all-star every year since '05 except for the knee injury
Good for him, I look forward to this years annual thread where we make fun of the NBA all star selections.

and even that, he is one of the only guys in NBA history who returned from a Knee injury and managed to maintain his previous level of productivity.

Good for him, but this has nothing to do with how good he is NOW.
3 All-NBA second Team and 1 All-NBA 1st Team and he'll add a couple more to that. And ESPN had some panel where lots of people thought that he would end up being the worst deal. Obviously 5 years is a long contract but it was a move the Knicks had to make and I am ok with that. It's just funny that before the summer people lots o people were saying that Chris Bosh was a far superior player than dude which is laughable. The raptors are still the same trash team without Bosh, not even that much worse while I doubt Phoneix makes the playoffs this year. He obviously isn't in the Duncan, KG, Dirk group but he is certainly right behind them and by the time his carer is done I wouldn't be surprised if he was right there with similar stats like Webber.

Chris Bosh is still better than Amare, the teams have nothing to do with it, and  using that as the litmus test assumes that PHX and TOR are the same except for Bosh and Amare which simply isn't true. Bosh is better at amare than everything, he's a better shooter, defender, rebounder, better post up player, better face up scorer. What more do y'all want just because he's a third option doesn't mean he's suddenly better.
laugh.gif

Amare has not been good this year, he'ss been mostly terrible and is no where the level of efficiency that he was with Nash, his rebounding has been pretty much been as bas as Bosh the only difference is the Heat play a much slower pace so are there less plays available, he's also turning it over way higher.

Another thing Amares defense has been TERRIBLE, awful (as usual I might ad) and dispite what the morons on NT like to make up about Chris Bosh and the heat, they still have the 3rd best defense in the league, and Bosh has played good defense.

PF's are shooting 53% with Amare defending them, 52% when he's attempting to play post defense, 55% when they isolate him They are KILLING him, he's  a PYLON.

Chris Bosh the terrible defender who Coach K said was the best defender on the redeem team? 32% when ISO'd and 23% on post ups.
pimp.gif

Amare is a good offense player who Nash made into a great one, he sucks at defense and despite his insane athleticism was always a poor rebounder.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He's an all-star every year since '05 except for the knee injury
Good for him, I look forward to this years annual thread where we make fun of the NBA all star selections.

and even that, he is one of the only guys in NBA history who returned from a Knee injury and managed to maintain his previous level of productivity.

Good for him, but this has nothing to do with how good he is NOW.
3 All-NBA second Team and 1 All-NBA 1st Team and he'll add a couple more to that. And ESPN had some panel where lots of people thought that he would end up being the worst deal. Obviously 5 years is a long contract but it was a move the Knicks had to make and I am ok with that. It's just funny that before the summer people lots o people were saying that Chris Bosh was a far superior player than dude which is laughable. The raptors are still the same trash team without Bosh, not even that much worse while I doubt Phoneix makes the playoffs this year. He obviously isn't in the Duncan, KG, Dirk group but he is certainly right behind them and by the time his carer is done I wouldn't be surprised if he was right there with similar stats like Webber.

Chris Bosh is still better than Amare, the teams have nothing to do with it, and  using that as the litmus test assumes that PHX and TOR are the same except for Bosh and Amare which simply isn't true. Bosh is better at amare than everything, he's a better shooter, defender, rebounder, better post up player, better face up scorer. What more do y'all want just because he's a third option doesn't mean he's suddenly better.
laugh.gif

Amare has not been good this year, he'ss been mostly terrible and is no where the level of efficiency that he was with Nash, his rebounding has been pretty much been as bas as Bosh the only difference is the Heat play a much slower pace so are there less plays available, he's also turning it over way higher.

Another thing Amares defense has been TERRIBLE, awful (as usual I might ad) and dispite what the morons on NT like to make up about Chris Bosh and the heat, they still have the 3rd best defense in the league, and Bosh has played good defense.

PF's are shooting 53% with Amare defending them, 52% when he's attempting to play post defense, 55% when they isolate him They are KILLING him, he's  a PYLON.

Chris Bosh the terrible defender who Coach K said was the best defender on the redeem team? 32% when ISO'd and 23% on post ups.
pimp.gif

Amare is a good offense player who Nash made into a great one, he sucks at defense and despite his insane athleticism was always a poor rebounder.

Back
Top Bottom