OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by proper english

im calling it: Jerryd Bayless: the next great PG 
pimp.gif

ive been waiting for this dude to get some decent PT since he was drafted.

roll.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

It's funny how little respect Amar'e gets, everyone was calling that the worst deal of the summer. Perennial all-star, a bunch of ALL-NBA teams, just a monster of an offensive force.  I even had my fair share of hate on him at times but I know more than a couple people in here have routinely thrown shots at the guy calling him a bum saying he only played well in a contract year, he was only good cause of Nash.  He is one of the best PF's of the generation without a doubt, can't wait to see him get some more talent around him as well and continue to show that he can lead a team.

My favorite part is that he has always been labeled sort of a headcase, a loafer, not a great chemistry guy and he has shut all that talk down this year.  He has made this team his, the guys all oook to him and respect him and feed off his presence.  He's in the MVP race right now without a doubt.

It's funny how little respect Amar'e gets, everyone was calling that the worst deal of the summer. Perennial all-star, a bunch of ALL-NBA teams, just a monster of an offensive force.  I even had my fair share of hate on him at times but I know more than a couple people in here have routinely thrown shots at the guy calling him a bum saying he only played well in a contract year, he was only good cause of Nash.  He is one of the best PF's of the generation without a doubt, can't wait to see him get some more talent around him as well and continue to show that he can lead a team.

My favorite part is that he has always been labeled sort of a headcase, a loafer, not a great chemistry guy and he has shut all that talk down this year.  He has made this team his, the guys all oook to him and respect him and feed off his presence.  He's in the MVP race right now without a doubt.

We'll see how he holds up throughout the contract, but as of now..he's been great. Like you said, the leadership is the most surprising part and maybe where he's showing the most value.

It's why I said he was earning his money back in the first week or 2 when everyone was saying he needed Nash, look at all the turnovers, etc. The effort/leadership was there, naturally it took a few games to become acclimated with an entire new roster..and in turn, the efficiency has risen.

Again, time will tell if this is sustained by him, but for now..he's better than I thought he'd be in all aspects.

We'll see how he holds up throughout the contract, but as of now..he's been great. Like you said, the leadership is the most surprising part and maybe where he's showing the most value.

It's why I said he was earning his money back in the first week or 2 when everyone was saying he needed Nash, look at all the turnovers, etc. The effort/leadership was there, naturally it took a few games to become acclimated with an entire new roster..and in turn, the efficiency has risen.

Again, time will tell if this is sustained by him, but for now..he's better than I thought he'd be in all aspects.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It's funny how little respect Amar'e gets, everyone was calling that the worst deal of the summer.   
why should he get more respect?

and RJ,darko and Joe Johnson where all called worst deals then amare

It's funny how little respect Amar'e gets, everyone was calling that the worst deal of the summer.   
why should he get more respect?

and RJ,darko and Joe Johnson where all called worst deals then amare

whoa whoa whoa..

how dare you take joe johnson's title of the worst deal of the summer away from him.. you sir should be ashamed

whoa whoa whoa..

how dare you take joe johnson's title of the worst deal of the summer away from him.. you sir should be ashamed

My favorite part is that he has always been labeled sort of a headcase, a loafer, not a great chemistry guy and he has shut all that talk down this year.
He was made out to be that in Phoenix because he wanted to be THE guy... He wasn't, Nash was... Now he's the only star on his team, so...

The guy is what he always was... Nobody ever said he was the worst deal of the summer.
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i just caught this
He is one of the best PF's of the generation without a doubt
so which generation is this?
Leave it alone, Mike.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My favorite part is that he has always been labeled sort of a headcase, a loafer, not a great chemistry guy and he has shut all that talk down this year.
He was made out to be that in Phoenix because he wanted to be THE guy... He wasn't, Nash was... Now he's the only star on his team, so...

The guy is what he always was... Nobody ever said he was the worst deal of the summer.
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i just caught this
He is one of the best PF's of the generation without a doubt
so which generation is this?
Leave it alone, Mike.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

sv2on9.jpg

last season, dudes were LOLing at the thought of Durant's sidekick being mentioned in the same breathe as DRose.. 
grin.gif

Bayless is on the same level athletically as DRose & Russy.. dude is going to finally break out. just watch.

Originally Posted by JPZx

sv2on9.jpg

last season, dudes were LOLing at the thought of Durant's sidekick being mentioned in the same breathe as DRose.. 
grin.gif

Bayless is on the same level athletically as DRose & Russy.. dude is going to finally break out. just watch.

Back
Top Bottom