OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

duncan, KG, and Dirk are better. Pau is arguable. that still means he's one of the best of the generation.

duncan, KG, and Dirk are better. Pau is arguable. that still means he's one of the best of the generation.

Originally Posted by JPZx

im calling it: Jerryd Bayless: the next great PG

http://oi52.tinypic.com/sv2on9.jpg src="http://oi52.tinypic.com/sv2on9.jpg">

roll.gif

Most people were saying the Knicks overpaid and Amare wouldn't be the same guy without Nash, he's proven otherwise so far. The real test of his value and the contract will be down the line if he stays completely healthy, but that was a risk you take in my opinion.

Most people were saying the Knicks overpaid and Amare wouldn't be the same guy without Nash, he's proven otherwise so far. The real test of his value and the contract will be down the line if he stays completely healthy, but that was a risk you take in my opinion.

Originally Posted by proper english

^  
laugh.gif
 man $%^& ya'll.. so what if i got some faith in my fellow Wildcat
I love me some Wildcat (Budinger+Hill=<3), but c'mon now
laugh.gif
Idk if he is even best suited at the PG
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

^  
laugh.gif
 man $%^& ya'll.. so what if i got some faith in my fellow Wildcat
I love me some Wildcat (Budinger+Hill=<3), but c'mon now
laugh.gif
Idk if he is even best suited at the PG
laugh.gif

Report: Iverson Close To Leaving Besiktas

Dec 05, 2010 2:45 PM EST

Allen Iverson may be close to leaving Besiktas of the Turkish League, according to a report by Sportando.

Iverson has been criticized since his arrival in Turkey for his bad performances.

He is averaging 12.3 points per game in three Eurocup games.

I'm really starting to dislike this man with a passion.
30t6p3b.gif

Allen Iverson may be close to leaving Besiktas of the Turkish League, according to a report by Sportando.

Iverson has been criticized since his arrival in Turkey for his bad performances.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

30t6p3b.gif

Epic fail. Dude needs to take his L and retire. Unless he really blew away 100 mil+.........

50-cent-and-earnie.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Epic fail. Dude needs to take his L and retire. Unless he really blew away 100 mil+.........

50-cent-and-earnie.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Oh no, Oh No....
frown.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom