OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Nash was absolutely perfect tonight. 8/8 from the field, 20 points, 17 assists, only 2 turnovers. Good lord.
Hot dang 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

The AI rumors are false.  From his own mouth....
What's up everybody? I want all of yall to know that I am very happy here in Istanbul. My family and I are making this our home. The Fans3:21 PM Dec 4th via web
and my Teammates here are great, and we are building good chemisty. 3:22 PM Dec 4th via web
For those of you who care about me, just know that I am very pleased and enjoying this ride! God Bless.3:26 PM Dec 4th via web
You trust anything AI says?

Sure he's enjoying the ride, he's getting paid.
30t6p3b.gif

What's up everybody? I want all of yall to know that I am very happy here in Istanbul. My family and I are making this our home. The Fans3:21 PM Dec 4th via web
and my Teammates here are great, and we are building good chemisty. 3:22 PM Dec 4th via web
For those of you who care about me, just know that I am very pleased and enjoying this ride! God Bless.3:26 PM Dec 4th via web

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

He's played in the playoffs, averaged 18 and 9 his first time and 24 and 9 his second time. 
And they lost both of those series handily.  Y'all can say whatever you want, but Amar'e has played some of the best bigs in the leagues to standstills in playoffs series.  Bosh will get his chance this year and we will see the answer to this debate.

And Dirk the talent difference between the Knicks and the Raptors is not really that great so I don't know what tyour point is with that.  If you are a max contract player, that alone should have been good enough to carry your team to at least an 8th seed in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

He's played in the playoffs, averaged 18 and 9 his first time and 24 and 9 his second time. 
And they lost both of those series handily.  Y'all can say whatever you want, but Amar'e has played some of the best bigs in the leagues to standstills in playoffs series.  Bosh will get his chance this year and we will see the answer to this debate.

And Dirk the talent difference between the Knicks and the Raptors is not really that great so I don't know what tyour point is with that.  If you are a max contract player, that alone should have been good enough to carry your team to at least an 8th seed in the playoffs.

30t6p3b.gif

Just like you're trusting an internet rumor...because you don't like AI. 
grin.gif

I would at least need to hear comments from the team or something of that nature to be ready to SMH at AI.  If he says he's happy...I believe him.  

30t6p3b.gif

Just like you're trusting an internet rumor...because you don't like AI. 
grin.gif

I would at least need to hear comments from the team or something of that nature to be ready to SMH at AI.  If he says he's happy...I believe him.  

I wanted Bosh instead of Amare on the Knicks during the offseason but I couldn't be any happier to have STAT instead of Bosh. All he's known for years now is winning a crapload of regular season games and a good amount of playoff series in a much tougher western conference. He brings a winning mentality to a team that Chris Bosh doesn't have. But since ur a statistics $$!@* u wouldn't know about that.

Thank god we didnt get a player to lead a young team with the most brutal media who just wants to chill. and amares been terrible? its still early in the season, but he's earning every cent of that contract with both his play and his leadership so far. but ur from canada and i guess i wouldnt know what i was talking aboot if i spoke about hockey either.

I wanted Bosh instead of Amare on the Knicks during the offseason but I couldn't be any happier to have STAT instead of Bosh. All he's known for years now is winning a crapload of regular season games and a good amount of playoff series in a much tougher western conference. He brings a winning mentality to a team that Chris Bosh doesn't have. But since ur a statistics $$!@* u wouldn't know about that.

Thank god we didnt get a player to lead a young team with the most brutal media who just wants to chill. and amares been terrible? its still early in the season, but he's earning every cent of that contract with both his play and his leadership so far. but ur from canada and i guess i wouldnt know what i was talking aboot if i spoke about hockey either.

Is it too early to give Blake Griffin the Rookie of the Year award?...dude is a BEAST..hes single handedly making me wanna buy heat tix when the clippers comes in Feb 2011...somebody gettn dunked on that day lol

Is it too early to give Blake Griffin the Rookie of the Year award?...dude is a BEAST..hes single handedly making me wanna buy heat tix when the clippers comes in Feb 2011...somebody gettn dunked on that day lol

^lol. I was watching the game and was like "wth is he doing?" I thought he had a brain lapse or something but he was just playing around. lol

^lol. I was watching the game and was like "wth is he doing?" I thought he had a brain lapse or something but he was just playing around. lol

I don't understand how people can $@*% on Amar'e saying that he was only good, because he played with Steve Nash, but suddenly it doesn't matter that Bosh is playing with ______ and D.Wade?

Right...
eyes.gif

I don't understand how people can $@*% on Amar'e saying that he was only good, because he played with Steve Nash, but suddenly it doesn't matter that Bosh is playing with ______ and D.Wade?

Right...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom