OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yeah, you can DVR black and white, right? 
laugh.gif

You're tired of missing those episodes of Matlock, aren't you?

Don't be stupid, that's what a VCR is for. 
laugh.gif

Can't beleive I live in a world where the Oregon Ducks are going to a National Title game.  My life has no meaning. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
  Good luck to you and Noskey, but the rest of the state can go to hell, got fools at my job today talkin about Auburn like they are North Dakota State or some @#$% 
grin.gif
  Makes it EASY for me to hate these people.  You need to start gettin your Agent Smith on and start stabbin folks with your hands and makin em smarter or something. 
laugh.gif

Don't be stupid, that's what a VCR is for. 
laugh.gif

Can't beleive I live in a world where the Oregon Ducks are going to a National Title game.  My life has no meaning. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
  Good luck to you and Noskey, but the rest of the state can go to hell, got fools at my job today talkin about Auburn like they are North Dakota State or some @#$% 
grin.gif
  Makes it EASY for me to hate these people.  You need to start gettin your Agent Smith on and start stabbin folks with your hands and makin em smarter or something. 
laugh.gif

I still need to read Bill Simmon's book 
30t6p3b.gif
... CP gave me that link a whileee back.

Just finished Season 4 by the way CP... wowwwww at Trinity's last kill. He won... he did a great job in that role. Finally Deb made the connection with the last name 'Moser' like I was talking about in that PM I sent you
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Just finished Season 4 by the way CP... wowwwww at Trinity's last kill. He won... he did a great job in that role. Finally Deb made the connection with the last name 'Moser' like I was talking about in that PM I sent you
laugh.gif

i bought that book to read on the plane when i went for vacation

got water damaged when i went camping
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

havent even finished it either

i bought that book to read on the plane when i went for vacation

got water damaged when i went camping
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

havent even finished it either

Also, if you haven't read the book, this is pretty much how you need to read it:

Go through it once and ignore most of the footnotes
Go through it a second time, focusing on footnotes
Beyond that, it's essentially an encyclopedia. I take in on airplanes and just read random sections and it's still just very interesting.

Also, if you haven't read the book, this is pretty much how you need to read it:

Go through it once and ignore most of the footnotes
Go through it a second time, focusing on footnotes
Beyond that, it's essentially an encyclopedia. I take in on airplanes and just read random sections and it's still just very interesting.

Originally Posted by JPZx

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Season 5 just may top season 4. 
nerd.gif
  I been sayin for a few weeks, Jordan Chase > Trinity. 

And Deb just gettin started bein smart.  Sidenote, season 6 is officially picked up, luck of the draw if they keep goin to season 7 etc etc. 

Now, on to business, hold up........Simmons is FULL of @#$%.  He loved Durant, yes, but he was ALL OVER Oden bein #1.  He said a few times he was fearful of Durant, but Oden types won championships, Defense, all that nonsense.  Now he actin like he KNEW Durant from jump, and then says the Celtics GM thought the same?  @#$% you Simmons you lyin @#$ ^%$#@.  Show me pics of the Sports Gal and I'll forget we ever talked about this.  
nerd.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Season 5 just may top season 4. 
nerd.gif
  I been sayin for a few weeks, Jordan Chase > Trinity. 

And Deb just gettin started bein smart.  Sidenote, season 6 is officially picked up, luck of the draw if they keep goin to season 7 etc etc. 

Now, on to business, hold up........Simmons is FULL of @#$%.  He loved Durant, yes, but he was ALL OVER Oden bein #1.  He said a few times he was fearful of Durant, but Oden types won championships, Defense, all that nonsense.  Now he actin like he KNEW Durant from jump, and then says the Celtics GM thought the same?  @#$% you Simmons you lyin @#$ ^%$#@.  Show me pics of the Sports Gal and I'll forget we ever talked about this.  
nerd.gif
roll.gif

I was talking about in that PM I sent you
laugh.gif
You guys are dorks
laugh.gif

We need a summit
nerd.gif

EDIT: The NBA has officially taken control/purchased the NO Hornets 

I was talking about in that PM I sent you
laugh.gif
You guys are dorks
laugh.gif

We need a summit
nerd.gif

EDIT: The NBA has officially taken control/purchased the NO Hornets 

^
Who you callin dork? 
laugh.gif

@#$% JPZ's PM ain't even the worst, I got an inbox full of messages regarding Star Wars novels. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^
Who you callin dork? 
laugh.gif

@#$% JPZ's PM ain't even the worst, I got an inbox full of messages regarding Star Wars novels. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Darth Bane was awesome - way better than I expected.
smokin.gif

The comics are money - Vectors, Omnibus, Knights of the Old Republic - all awesome.

Darth Bane was awesome - way better than I expected.
smokin.gif

The comics are money - Vectors, Omnibus, Knights of the Old Republic - all awesome.

Legacy Era is dead on paperback for a couple months, ain't tryna pay 25 bucks for hard covers, so I stopped mid way and just started Bane.  WAY more my scene.  I hate the friggin vaginal Jedi dudes.  Bunch of Vince Carters.  All in touch with their feelings and @#$%.  Sensitive type folk, dudes like Obi Wan tryna be nice and not kill dudes, leaves that guy all crispy, thinkin he can't harm nobody no more, yeah how'd that work out for the galaxy for the next 2 decades ol' wise one? 
laugh.gif
  Sith is where it's at. 
pimp.gif
  Move people around like chess peices, kill em all when you feel like it. 

embarassed.gif

Hmmmm, maybe I shouldn't be saying this out loud. 
laugh.gif

Legacy Era is dead on paperback for a couple months, ain't tryna pay 25 bucks for hard covers, so I stopped mid way and just started Bane.  WAY more my scene.  I hate the friggin vaginal Jedi dudes.  Bunch of Vince Carters.  All in touch with their feelings and @#$%.  Sensitive type folk, dudes like Obi Wan tryna be nice and not kill dudes, leaves that guy all crispy, thinkin he can't harm nobody no more, yeah how'd that work out for the galaxy for the next 2 decades ol' wise one? 
laugh.gif
  Sith is where it's at. 
pimp.gif
  Move people around like chess peices, kill em all when you feel like it. 

embarassed.gif

Hmmmm, maybe I shouldn't be saying this out loud. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom