OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

i don't totally get the obsession with dunks. 2 points is 2 points, and you have an increased chance at injury.

Originally Posted by JD617

Holy #!$%. If that dunk went down...

eek.gif

i don't totally get the obsession with dunks. 2 points is 2 points, and you have an increased chance at injury.

I can't tell how his career will turn out, but Grffin might go down with the best highlight tape of all time.

I can't tell how his career will turn out, but Grffin might go down with the best highlight tape of all time.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

we seen this movie before tho. amare,B.diddy,kobe,dwade, etc etc etc all started off with hightlight tape dunks and injury or there offense game just getting better stop them from dunking all the time.

you already know once blake gets a jump shot and some more post moves we wont see it as much

we seen this movie before tho. amare,B.diddy,kobe,dwade, etc etc etc all started off with hightlight tape dunks and injury or there offense game just getting better stop them from dunking all the time.

you already know once blake gets a jump shot and some more post moves we wont see it as much

Barring injury, he has the talent to be the best power forward of this era. I honestly think he'll be averaging close to the numbers he's put in his past five games -- 29.6 points, 14.2 rebounds and 4.8 assists on ~60% fg for whole seasons.

Barring injury, he has the talent to be the best power forward of this era. I honestly think he'll be averaging close to the numbers he's put in his past five games -- 29.6 points, 14.2 rebounds and 4.8 assists on ~60% fg for whole seasons.

Thanks to the 24/7 news cycle and Youtube. Imagine if those were around back in the day.

Thanks to the 24/7 news cycle and Youtube. Imagine if those were around back in the day.

I'm loving all these good teams going down recently.

Friday is going to be awesome..

Two 7-win-streak teams battling it out.

Mavs are 6-1 on the road while Utah is 7-3 at home.

I can't wait.
pimp.gif

I'm loving all these good teams going down recently.

Friday is going to be awesome..

Two 7-win-streak teams battling it out.

Mavs are 6-1 on the road while Utah is 7-3 at home.

I can't wait.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom