OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

hell no, that passive man cost them a 2nd title in game 7 this past year if my memory is correct.

& if mike says Russ isn't the most important on that team, that kind of says it all.

It is still KD and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

At this point, Russell Westbrook is a better overall player than Derrick Rose. Period.

Mike... I've watched their games.  I've probably seen more Thunder games this season than I have most other teams.  Russell Westbrook affects the game in every facet.  I don't see my comment as being ridiculous.  

Mike... I've watched their games.  I've probably seen more Thunder games this season than I have most other teams.  Russell Westbrook affects the game in every facet.  I don't see my comment as being ridiculous.  

Originally Posted by CP1708

I thought KG was at least "better" in the 4th quarter nowadays.  Maybe not clutch or dominant or anything, but "better"  *shrugs* 
Defnsively he's always a proble, but offensively not at all. *%#% Rondo will take a jumper in the final seconds before he would
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I thought KG was at least "better" in the 4th quarter nowadays.  Maybe not clutch or dominant or anything, but "better"  *shrugs* 
Defnsively he's always a proble, but offensively not at all. *%#% Rondo will take a jumper in the final seconds before he would
laugh.gif

^
I think what Mike is saying though is that defenses are geared up to stop Durant, not Westbrook.  

^
I think what Mike is saying though is that defenses are geared up to stop Durant, not Westbrook.  

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by dland24

At this point, Russell Westbrook is a better overall player than Derrick Rose. Period.
duh
Well I feel like you and I were the only ones arguing this before now.  

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

duh
Well I feel like you and I were the only ones arguing this before now.  

there equal across the board number wise this year expect rose is shooting more then RW and still has a better % then him.

there equal across the board number wise this year expect rose is shooting more then RW and still has a better % then him.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Once you factor in FTA, Westbrook is more efficient.

Once you factor in FTA, Westbrook is more efficient.

Too bad basketball is played at both ends of the court. Oh, and he's a better passer and rebounder than Rose.

Too bad basketball is played at both ends of the court. Oh, and he's a better passer and rebounder than Rose.

Never disappoint!

Never disappoint!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

there they're equal across the board number wise this year expect rose is shooting more then RW and still has a better % then him.

Never disappoint!

Back
Top Bottom