OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by dland24

At this point, Russell Westbrook is a better overall player than Derrick Rose. Period.
there they're equal across the board number wise this year expect rose is shooting more then RW and still has a better % then him.

Never disappoint!

Too bad basketball is played at both ends of the court. Oh, and he's a better passer and rebounder than Rose.

one guard plays with legit rebounders and one doesnt

better passer? both aren't natural at passing.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

At this point, Russell Westbrook is a better overall player than Derrick Rose. Period.
duh
Well I feel like you and I were the only ones arguing this before now.  
Na, I said this before the season started in a couple threads and of course bulls fans got butt hurt.

duh
Na, I said this before the season started in a couple threads and of course bulls fans got butt hurt.

Too bad basketball is played at both ends of the court. Oh, and he's a better passer and rebounder than Rose.

one guard plays with legit rebounders and one doesnt

better passer? both aren't natural at passing.

Originally Posted by DubA169

there they're equal across the board number wise this year expect rose is shooting more then RW and still has a better % then than him.

Never disappoint!

there they're equal across the board number wise this year expect rose is shooting more then RW and still has a better % then than him.

Never disappoint!

Rose's scoring will drop off to with Boozer coming back, as I expect Russ's will slightly when Durant gets rolling again. And Rose is not even on Russ's level in terms of rebounding or defense.

Rose's scoring will drop off to with Boozer coming back, as I expect Russ's will slightly when Durant gets rolling again. And Rose is not even on Russ's level in terms of rebounding or defense.

uhh ive been saying that for a year now and people laughed at me.

uhh ive been saying that for a year now and people laughed at me.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Never disappoint!

rose_090504.jpg

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Never disappoint!

rose_090504.jpg

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

duh

True.....I do remember you arguing on the correct side as well.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

duh

True.....I do remember you arguing on the correct side as well.

Okay at this rate I'll be surprised if Blake makes it to his 10 year in the league.

Okay at this rate I'll be surprised if Blake makes it to his 10 year in the league.

Back
Top Bottom