OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Are the Lakers seriously about to lose again?
Yup!
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Four.
pimp.gif

Yeah I know, we're barely even into December and it's kind of meaningless, but I'm still enjoying this.
laugh.gif

Four.
pimp.gif

Yeah I know, we're barely even into December and it's kind of meaningless, but I'm still enjoying this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

how the hell are they gonna lose to the rockets? pau hardly shot all game.
Pau is worn down already.  4th in the league in minutes.  He hasn't played well since that perfect game a couple games ago.  He'll be ok though. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

how the hell are they gonna lose to the rockets? pau hardly shot all game.
Pau is worn down already.  4th in the league in minutes.  He hasn't played well since that perfect game a couple games ago.  He'll be ok though. 

4 Lakers L's in a row. I love it

Question.... now that B.Diddy is back from injury, and he realizes he has a damn monster on his team in Blake Griffin...is he about to start ballin again? You know how he only plays hard if he has a solid team
laugh.gif
. That near half court alley oop he just threw to Blake was a thing of beauty

4 Lakers L's in a row. I love it

Question.... now that B.Diddy is back from injury, and he realizes he has a damn monster on his team in Blake Griffin...is he about to start ballin again? You know how he only plays hard if he has a solid team
laugh.gif
. That near half court alley oop he just threw to Blake was a thing of beauty

and the comments from some of you today
He's just mad since Pau is the best player on the lakers now
another lesson in "when going by stats goes wrong"

If Lamar Odom can become a leader of a USA team, Andray Blatche can be a key part of a winning team.

come on now. odom may be lazy on the court but he always had the respect of his peers. blatche is worse then fat boy zach
Rose is still getting better and KD hasn't made his stride this year. He made a HUGE stride last season and Westbrook is making a big stride. I warned people that young guys don't CONTINUALLY improve each season especially if they did very well the previous year. People were expecting Durant to go crazy this season and he basically did that last season. 

Now, there are people who are calling him overrated but the thing was that expectations were too high for him this season in the first place.

roll.gif

CP1708 wrote:
but back then KG was still scared come 4th quarter time. 
pimp.gif

you say this as if something has changed?

one of the best moments on this board is allen going in on KG every finals game in the 4th when they won it all
roll.gif

On synergy Durant's not getting through screens at all getting killed the most, his defense has regressed. He was a terrible player for a while? 
huh?

Russell Westbrook is the most important part of the Thunder

Laker fans in my thread are seein ghosts of Leo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet. 
laugh.gif
  I ain't even tryna calm them down, let em sweat over nothin. 
laugh.gif

Laker fans in my thread are seein ghosts of Leo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet. 
laugh.gif
  I ain't even tryna calm them down, let em sweat over nothin. 
laugh.gif

and the comments from some of you today
He's just mad since Pau is the best player on the lakers now
another lesson in "when going by stats goes wrong"

If Lamar Odom can become a leader of a USA team, Andray Blatche can be a key part of a winning team.

come on now. odom may be lazy on the court but he always had the respect of his peers. blatche is worse then fat boy zach
Rose is still getting better and KD hasn't made his stride this year. He made a HUGE stride last season and Westbrook is making a big stride. I warned people that young guys don't CONTINUALLY improve each season especially if they did very well the previous year. People were expecting Durant to go crazy this season and he basically did that last season. 

Now, there are people who are calling him overrated but the thing was that expectations were too high for him this season in the first place.

roll.gif

CP1708 wrote:
but back then KG was still scared come 4th quarter time. 
pimp.gif

you say this as if something has changed?

one of the best moments on this board is allen going in on KG every finals game in the 4th when they won it all
roll.gif

On synergy Durant's not getting through screens at all getting killed the most, his defense has regressed. He was a terrible player for a while? 
huh?

Russell Westbrook is the most important part of the Thunder

I thought KG was at least "better" in the 4th quarter nowadays.  Maybe not clutch or dominant or anything, but "better"  *shrugs* 

I thought KG was at least "better" in the 4th quarter nowadays.  Maybe not clutch or dominant or anything, but "better"  *shrugs* 

Originally Posted by CP1708

[Cudi]When did I become a ghost?[/Cudi]

hell no, that passive man cost them a 2nd title in game 7 this past year if my memory is correct.

& if mike says Russ isn't the most important on that team, that kind of says it all.

It is still KD and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

At this point, Russell Westbrook is a better overall player than Derrick Rose. Period.

Originally Posted by CP1708

[Cudi]When did I become a ghost?[/Cudi]

Back
Top Bottom