OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Love has 15 rebounds in 38 minutes.

In 22 minutes of work, Chandler had 18.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude was reason we got up so much in the 2nd quarter.

Love has 15 rebounds in 38 minutes.

In 22 minutes of work, Chandler had 18.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude was reason we got up so much in the 2nd quarter.

Originally Posted by JD617

Of the two, who's the better Lopez brother? ... for some reason I want to favor Robin maybe because he plays with Nash..

Ok, now we're going too far.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you might be right JD .... but just something I was thinking over. Acid made a good point stating that Brook may be better offensively and Robin is more of a defensive player ... and just to poke fun real quick, Collins brothers VS Lopez brothers?? haa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Of the two, who's the better Lopez brother? ... for some reason I want to favor Robin maybe because he plays with Nash..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you might be right JD .... but just something I was thinking over. Acid made a good point stating that Brook may be better offensively and Robin is more of a defensive player ... and just to poke fun real quick, Collins brothers VS Lopez brothers?? haa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Larry Sanders has 14 points, 9 rebounds & 7 blocks in the 3rd Q right now against Denver. 
sick.gif

Melo just got ejected.

Spoiler [+]
And nobody in here cares

there are definitely a few contenders that would pick robin over brooke. it depends on how a team is built and what needs it has. brooke is better, but robin is better at the more important aspects of the game (rebounding and defense)

there are definitely a few contenders that would pick robin over brooke. it depends on how a team is built and what needs it has. brooke is better, but robin is better at the more important aspects of the game (rebounding and defense)

Larry Sanders has 14 points, 9 rebounds & 7 blocks in the 3rd Q right now against Denver. 
sick.gif

Melo just got ejected.

Spoiler [+]
And nobody in here cares

^^agreed.... personally I'd choose Rebounding and defensive ability over Offensive skill especially at the big man position ...

^^agreed.... personally I'd choose Rebounding and defensive ability over Offensive skill especially at the big man position ...

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oddly enough both sets of twins went to Stanford and one from each played for the Nets

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oddly enough both sets of twins went to Stanford and one from each played for the Nets

so what is with all this KD talk like he is playing like a bum?

he is avg 27 points with like 7 boards and almost 3 dimes

he is shooting 41% but we all know he has a history of shooting poor to start the year.

the Blake Griffin show continues ....... 
pimp.gif
I'm finding myself watching more Clippers game just because of this man. And also the clippers broadcast team is one of the few I actually like listening to.

so what is with all this KD talk like he is playing like a bum?

he is avg 27 points with like 7 boards and almost 3 dimes

he is shooting 41% but we all know he has a history of shooting poor to start the year.

the Blake Griffin show continues ....... 
pimp.gif
I'm finding myself watching more Clippers game just because of this man. And also the clippers broadcast team is one of the few I actually like listening to.

Back
Top Bottom