OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

laugh.gif
how the hell do you foul Green on that 3? A 4 point play would have been
eek.gif

nothing new. He just has the clutch gene. 

too bad an advanced statistic won't show it.

nothing new. He just has the clutch gene. 

too bad an advanced statistic won't show it.

Third OT let's go
I never realized this until listening to the BS Report this week but man, that knee brace cp3 is wearing is huge.I thought Chad Ford was joking how it look like a smaller size steel cage on his knee.

Third OT let's go
I never realized this until listening to the BS Report this week but man, that knee brace cp3 is wearing is huge.I thought Chad Ford was joking how it look like a smaller size steel cage on his knee.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I wonder how many overtimes it will take Brook Lopez to get his first double-double of the season. Russell Westbrook to get this triple double.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I wonder how many overtimes it will take Brook Lopez to get his first double-double of the season. Russell Westbrook to get this triple double.

Of the two, who's the better Lopez brother? ... for some reason I want to favor Robin maybe because he plays with Nash..

Love needs 8 and 8 in the 4th quarter to get his third straight 20/20 which hasn't been done since Kevin Willis. 
30t6p3b.gif

Of the two, who's the better Lopez brother? ... for some reason I want to favor Robin maybe because he plays with Nash..

Love needs 8 and 8 in the 4th quarter to get his third straight 20/20 which hasn't been done since Kevin Willis. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Brook's offensive game is way more advanced. Robin may be the better defender/rebounder, but he's very limited on offense.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Brook's offensive game is way more advanced. Robin may be the better defender/rebounder, but he's very limited on offense.

Back
Top Bottom