OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by JsindaA

He's just mad since Pau is the best player on the lakers now.
laugh.gif
A clear instance of not watching games smh

Just to reiterate my point
*insert tomorrow's article on the Lakers. 
laugh.gif

You psychic???
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by Executive76

RT @ThomasDapper No Phil Jackson team that has won the championship has lost 4 games in a row. #RIP '10-'11 Lakers
There's a first time for everything
pimp.gif

speaking of first times wasnt it the first time the celtics lost a game 7 last year? like guy above said theres a first time for everything...

Yeah I mean what happened to that streak of the Spurs winning a ring in every odd numbered year? Or the team winning game 5 of the finals when it's tied 2-2 going on to win the whole thing?

laugh.gif
I think Phil has a more than better chance than the other two things you referenced

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by Executive76

RT @ThomasDapper No Phil Jackson team that has won the championship has lost 4 games in a row. #RIP '10-'11 Lakers
There's a first time for everything
pimp.gif

speaking of first times wasnt it the first time the celtics lost a game 7 last year? like guy above said theres a first time for everything...

Yeah I mean what happened to that streak of the Spurs winning a ring in every odd numbered year? Or the team winning game 5 of the finals when it's tied 2-2 going on to win the whole thing?

laugh.gif
I think Phil has a more than better chance than the other two things you referenced

Pau is the most important Laker now, I have absolutely no problem admitting that. So long as he and Kobe are working well together the Lakers will remain in contention.

Pau is the most important Laker now, I have absolutely no problem admitting that. So long as he and Kobe are working well together the Lakers will remain in contention.

You don't have Kobe on that team, that's not a great team.

He changes the way you approach that team.

You take Kobe off the Lakers, it frees up a lot of pressure on defense.

In short spurts, sure Pau may be more important to winning, but without Kobe, that team is not contending.

In short spurts, sure Pau may be more important to winning, but without Kobe, that team is not contending.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Of course people don't see it that way. They think Pau can lead a team solely by himself. 

Of course people don't see it that way. They think Pau can lead a team solely by himself. 

You don't have Pau on that team, that's not a great team.

You take Pau off the Lakers, it frees up a lot of pressure on defense.

In short spurts, sure Kobe may be more important to winning, but without Pau, that team is not contending.

You could make the same post with the names reversed.

You don't have Pau on that team, that's not a great team.

You take Pau off the Lakers, it frees up a lot of pressure on defense.

In short spurts, sure Kobe may be more important to winning, but without Pau, that team is not contending.

You could make the same post with the names reversed.

The Lakers without Pau > The Lakers without Kobe.

Either way, they ain't winning NOTHING if one of them is missing, but personally, Kobe is the bigger piece.

Either way, they ain't winning NOTHING if one of them is missing, but personally, Kobe is the bigger piece.

This year, oh no. Pau has crushed it this year, having the best year of his career.

Let me say this, Im not sure how effectively Kobe can play against really good defenses, bad defenses , mediocre defenses Kobe kills those all days, but against really good permiter defensive teams, he tends to go into jump shooting mode. Pau on the block this year? as long as they pass him the ball, he's not being stopped. He's the best C in the league.

Back
Top Bottom