OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Perry Jones is really big. nh Like he looks like he's almost 7 feet. If Harrison Barnes doesn't get it going he's the number 1 pick. 
And he can really play... Kid is NICE.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Perry Jones is really big. nh Like he looks like he's almost 7 feet. If Harrison Barnes doesn't get it going he's the number 1 pick. 
And he can really play... Kid is NICE.

I'm incredibly happy and proud of Dorell Wright's performance in Golden State this year ...... always knew he'd pan out and I'm happy to see him thrive on his opportunity. Homie is shooting LIGHTS OUT!!!

I'm incredibly happy and proud of Dorell Wright's performance in Golden State this year ...... always knew he'd pan out and I'm happy to see him thrive on his opportunity. Homie is shooting LIGHTS OUT!!!

he put on a damn show but the notion that beating a terrible cavs team (who look like they didn't want to be there), will somehow propel the heat to a championship this year is hilarious. they beat the sixers, pistons, and the cavs. they haven't done a thing

he put on a damn show but the notion that beating a terrible cavs team (who look like they didn't want to be there), will somehow propel the heat to a championship this year is hilarious. they beat the sixers, pistons, and the cavs. they haven't done a thing

Maybe it's just me, but NY @ NO doesn't scream a good night of basketball to me.

The other two I agree with though. 
laugh.gif

Maybe it's just me, but NY @ NO doesn't scream a good night of basketball to me.

The other two I agree with though. 
laugh.gif

In the sense that New York is trying to make some noise and the hot-start Hornets are beginning to show some holes in their wings.

The storylines of CP3+Melo to NYK, just some drama there. Be interesting to see if the Knicks can pull it off.

In the sense that New York is trying to make some noise and the hot-start Hornets are beginning to show some holes in their wings.

The storylines of CP3+Melo to NYK, just some drama there. Be interesting to see if the Knicks can pull it off.

Yeah it'd definitely be a bigger deal if it were in NY.

Game to watch tomorrow is Mavs/Jazz though.

Two 7-game win streaks on the line.

It'll probably be boring as hell for 45 minutes.

Still won't stop me from watching.
pimp.gif

Yeah it'd definitely be a bigger deal if it were in NY.

Game to watch tomorrow is Mavs/Jazz though.

Two 7-game win streaks on the line.

It'll probably be boring as hell for 45 minutes.

Still won't stop me from watching.
pimp.gif

LOL even Vince Carter tweeted Raps fans totally out booed Cavs fans.

http://twitter.com/#!/mrvincecarter15/status/10515053782507520

Cavs fans were weak, just goes to show you how good Toronto is at hating on things.
pimp.gif

We booed every minute of his warm up, and every second of that game, I booed so hard that I blacked out at the end, I don't even remember what happened.
laugh.gif

LOL even Vince Carter tweeted Raps fans totally out booed Cavs fans.

http://twitter.com/#!/mrvincecarter15/status/10515053782507520

Cavs fans were weak, just goes to show you how good Toronto is at hating on things.
pimp.gif

We booed every minute of his warm up, and every second of that game, I booed so hard that I blacked out at the end, I don't even remember what happened.
laugh.gif

i know osh. that's crazy. i bet you vince wasn't talking to the bench all night either. that was the most pathetic part. yesterday was beyond boring

A battery was, in fact, thrown, falling near the Heat bench late in the game and thankfully not doing any damage. The same couldn't be said for man who was carried out by three policemen, his drunken misbehavior leading to an attempted arrest gone wrong. While the lawsuit that is sure to ensue will surely have all the details, the unmistakable image from inside the arena press room as he was dragged off was the blood dripping off his beaten face. Witnesses said it was done by the law enforcement officials after he put up the dumbest of fights.

So did any Cleveland fans actually do anything bad, outside cat calls, booing, chants and insult-laden signs? The Cavaliers announced late Thursday that one fan in attendance was arrested for unruly behavior, and four others were ejected from The Q. The team also reported that arena security confiscated 12 inappropriate t-shirts and 24 such signs

wake me upw hen they beat a good team

i know osh. that's crazy. i bet you vince wasn't talking to the bench all night either. that was the most pathetic part. yesterday was beyond boring

A battery was, in fact, thrown, falling near the Heat bench late in the game and thankfully not doing any damage. The same couldn't be said for man who was carried out by three policemen, his drunken misbehavior leading to an attempted arrest gone wrong. While the lawsuit that is sure to ensue will surely have all the details, the unmistakable image from inside the arena press room as he was dragged off was the blood dripping off his beaten face. Witnesses said it was done by the law enforcement officials after he put up the dumbest of fights.

So did any Cleveland fans actually do anything bad, outside cat calls, booing, chants and insult-laden signs? The Cavaliers announced late Thursday that one fan in attendance was arrested for unruly behavior, and four others were ejected from The Q. The team also reported that arena security confiscated 12 inappropriate t-shirts and 24 such signs

wake me upw hen they beat a good team

Incredible third quarter from Lebron.
eek.gif

I honestly didn't think he would rise up against all those people hating on him.  Props. 

Incredible third quarter from Lebron.
eek.gif

I honestly didn't think he would rise up against all those people hating on him.  Props. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
at Vince Carter

Refresh my memory but didn't Vince hit a game winner in his first game back in Toronto?  
nerd.gif

Maaaaan, I don't even know what you talking about, Jose Calderon was at the freethrow line he's like 90% FT shooter and then I blacked out.  But he def made those two free throws.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom