OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

LOL at the thought of Mavs aquiring Iguodala/Carmelo/anyone worthwhile. Expiring contracts tend to be way overvalued by fans. Butler and Stevenson are worth about 15 mil in expiring deals and the market value for that isn't much. The Hornets just gave up Peja's 15 mil expiring deal as well as a former lottery pick, and all they got in return was a back up point guard and two scrubs.

Forget Lebron, check out Blake Griffin's averages for the last 5 games ~30 points, 14 rebounds, 5 assists, on 60% shooting.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I honestly think in a couple years those numbers will basically be his yearly averages. Oh, and he's 21. Just stupid.

LOL at the thought of Mavs aquiring Iguodala/Carmelo/anyone worthwhile. Expiring contracts tend to be way overvalued by fans. Butler and Stevenson are worth about 15 mil in expiring deals and the market value for that isn't much. The Hornets just gave up Peja's 15 mil expiring deal as well as a former lottery pick, and all they got in return was a back up point guard and two scrubs.

Forget Lebron, check out Blake Griffin's averages for the last 5 games ~30 points, 14 rebounds, 5 assists, on 60% shooting.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I honestly think in a couple years those numbers will basically be his yearly averages. Oh, and he's 21. Just stupid.

Bosh is the only who's figured out how to score efficiently in the new offense, he currently the most efficient isolation scorer in the NBA. Shooting 57% when ISO'd 3rd most efficient Pick and Roll man.

How much of that is him benefiting from the attention that LeBron and Wade draw though?

Bosh is the only who's figured out how to score efficiently in the new offense, he currently the most efficient isolation scorer in the NBA. Shooting 57% when ISO'd 3rd most efficient Pick and Roll man.

How much of that is him benefiting from the attention that LeBron and Wade draw though?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Oh he's def benefiting from it, the tape I saw, unless he gets hot teams avoid double teaming, but LeBron and Wade should get the same benefits, the biggest problem is wade, he suddenly can't shoot off the dribble and is making terrible decisions in the pick and roll.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Oh he's def benefiting from it, the tape I saw, unless he gets hot teams avoid double teaming, but LeBron and Wade should get the same benefits, the biggest problem is wade, he suddenly can't shoot off the dribble and is making terrible decisions in the pick and roll.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Bosh is the only who's figured out how to score efficiently in the new offense, he currently the most efficient isolation scorer in the NBA. Shooting 57% when ISO'd  3rd most efficient Pick and Roll man.
pimp.gif
This stat right here is EXACTLY why stats aren't everything.  I don't give a crap how sexy his stats are, he isn't doing anything that helps his team win games.  I don't know what more you need to see. (you know, given you've seen every game the man has ever played
laugh.gif
)

Bosh is the only who's figured out how to score efficiently in the new offense, he currently the most efficient isolation scorer in the NBA. Shooting 57% when ISO'd  3rd most efficient Pick and Roll man.
pimp.gif
This stat right here is EXACTLY why stats aren't everything.  I don't give a crap how sexy his stats are, he isn't doing anything that helps his team win games.  I don't know what more you need to see. (you know, given you've seen every game the man has ever played
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Peja ain't nothing more than a large expiring. He's pretty much done as far as production goes.

Stevenson is still a good defender, a knock-down shooter, while Butler still may have some life in his career.

Now, I don't agree with Carmelo nor Iggy, and I really don't see many other alternatives than Caron Butler at this point.

I don't want a SG who can't defend his own position, but at the same time there aren't many who don't need the ball in their hands at all times.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Peja ain't nothing more than a large expiring. He's pretty much done as far as production goes.

Stevenson is still a good defender, a knock-down shooter, while Butler still may have some life in his career.

Now, I don't agree with Carmelo nor Iggy, and I really don't see many other alternatives than Caron Butler at this point.

I don't want a SG who can't defend his own position, but at the same time there aren't many who don't need the ball in their hands at all times.

Originally Posted by CP1708

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)
And Dwayne Wade is? Bosh is doing what he is supposed to which is being a third option. Dwayne on the other hand has been mostly playing terribly, terribly on offense and defense.
It's really all subjective, stats aren't everything that's why on synergy sports I can watch every play and that hasn't really changed my opinion.

If you think I'm wrong maybe you can describe what Chris is doing wrong? Winnings is a function of a team, IMO Chris is the least of there problems.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
)
And Dwayne Wade is? Bosh is doing what he is supposed to which is being a third option. Dwayne on the other hand has been mostly playing terribly, terribly on offense and defense.
It's really all subjective, stats aren't everything that's why on synergy sports I can watch every play and that hasn't really changed my opinion.

If you think I'm wrong maybe you can describe what Chris is doing wrong? Winnings is a function of a team, IMO Chris is the least of there problems.
nerd.gif

Damn, KD is sucky tonight.
sick.gif

Serge and Kris protecting the rim tonight, Kris with 4 blocks in 20 minutes, Serge doing his thing with 3 blocks in 21 minutes.

Serge scares me.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, KD is sucky tonight.
sick.gif

Serge and Kris protecting the rim tonight, Kris with 4 blocks in 20 minutes, Serge doing his thing with 3 blocks in 21 minutes.

Serge scares me.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom