OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Should the heat vary Lebron looks? Sure maybe, he's posting up less than he did in Miami sure, but still I want him facing the basket where he can see the court or force the defense to rotate with his drives to the bucket.

But the number one thing I've that I've been saying since like the 7th game is the pure and utter stupidity of having them walk the ball up the court and not push the tempo, especially since they have only 3 player on the team who can score efficiently.

After watching the tape on synergy sports Wade and LeBron are the biggest problem on this team, they have to figure out a way to play together and judging from Dwayne Wade's plus minus he needs to change the most.  Right now Wade is having serious trouble running the pick and roll, he turns it over 30% of the time,  double that of Lebron. To me thats the number one shift they need to make, Wade is a good passer but with Lebron on the court those skills are simply not necessary they need to keep him mostly as a scorer.

Also Dwayne Wade needs to stop shooting three's he sucks at them in every situation except in a pick and roll, he is especially horrendous coming off a screen he shot 10% from 3 coming of screens.
laugh.gif

Bosh is the only who's figured out how to score efficiently in the new offense, he currently the most efficient isolation scorer in the NBA. Shooting 57% when ISO'd  3rd most efficient Pick and Roll man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

It's really sad, but I don't blame fans for not going to Heat games. When I watch the Heat, they are BORING.
QFT
Everyone expected Olympics/All-Star game, but who would've thought, getting !+%! on by heads nationwide and over-hyped by the media won't put you in the same mindset. I think that All-Star MVP last year went to Wade's head.
30t6p3b.gif
Watching a bunch of egos set up Eddie House and James Jones is not entertaining.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

It's really sad, but I don't blame fans for not going to Heat games. When I watch the Heat, they are BORING.
QFT
Everyone expected Olympics/All-Star game, but who would've thought, getting !+%! on by heads nationwide and over-hyped by the media won't put you in the same mindset. I think that All-Star MVP last year went to Wade's head.
30t6p3b.gif
Watching a bunch of egos set up Eddie House and James Jones is not entertaining.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Steve212

Kevin Love will be that superstar White America yearns for. Yay or nay?

He needs to get out of MIN start winning more
Kahn will make sure he stays here

laugh.gif
Stacey King "He took him out his Nikes"

He needs to get out of MIN start winning more
Kahn will make sure he stays here

laugh.gif
Stacey King "He took him out his Nikes"

He needs to get out of MIN
He needs to learn how to play defense and win some games. But he is the best rebounder in the NBA

He needs to get out of MIN
He needs to learn how to play defense and win some games. But he is the best rebounder in the NBA

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Sorry to Reggie Evans, but Amir just got a promotion. 
pimp.gif

They need to give Joey Dorsey more burn now, too.
Dorsey got the start today.
laugh.gif

I guess they really like Amir off the bench.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Sorry to Reggie Evans, but Amir just got a promotion. 
pimp.gif

They need to give Joey Dorsey more burn now, too.
Dorsey got the start today.
laugh.gif

I guess they really like Amir off the bench.

[h4]Worst 15-Game Starts: Teams That Won NBA Championships [/h4][table][tr][th=""]Season[/th][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]Start[/th][th=""]Result of 16th Game[/th][/tr][tr][td]1998-99[/td][td]Spurs[/td][td]7-8[/td][td]Won at Mavericks[/td][/tr][tr][td]1950-51[/td][td]Rochester Royals[/td][td]7-8[/td][td]Won at Baltimore Bullets[/td][/tr][tr][td]1997-98[/td][td]Bulls[/td][td]8-7 [/td][td]Won at Wizards[/td][/tr][tr][td]1977-78[/td][td]Bullets[/td][td]8-7[/td][td]Won vs. Rockets[/td][/tr][/table]

[h4]15-Game Starts: All NBA Champions [/h4][table][tr][th=""]Start[/th][th=""]Number of championship teams[/th][/tr][tr][td]15-0[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]14-1[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]13-2[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]12-3[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]11-4[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]10-5[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][tr][td]9-6[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]8-7[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]7-8[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][/table]

[h4]Worst 15-Game Starts: Teams That Won NBA Championships [/h4][table][tr][th=""]Season[/th][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]Start[/th][th=""]Result of 16th Game[/th][/tr][tr][td]1998-99[/td][td]Spurs[/td][td]7-8[/td][td]Won at Mavericks[/td][/tr][tr][td]1950-51[/td][td]Rochester Royals[/td][td]7-8[/td][td]Won at Baltimore Bullets[/td][/tr][tr][td]1997-98[/td][td]Bulls[/td][td]8-7 [/td][td]Won at Wizards[/td][/tr][tr][td]1977-78[/td][td]Bullets[/td][td]8-7[/td][td]Won vs. Rockets[/td][/tr][/table]

[h4]15-Game Starts: All NBA Champions [/h4][table][tr][th=""]Start[/th][th=""]Number of championship teams[/th][/tr][tr][td]15-0[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]14-1[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]13-2[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]12-3[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]11-4[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]10-5[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][tr][td]9-6[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]8-7[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]7-8[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom