OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

he's superior physically to his peers and has had no injury history

lebron-james-elbow-oprm-18067.jpg

lebron-james-holds-elbowjpg-466fe1726b63a996_medium.jpg

lebron-james-elbow.jpg

http://twitter.com/lebronselbow

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Sorry to Reggie Evans, but Amir just got a promotion. 
pimp.gif

They need to give Joey Dorsey more burn now, too.
Dorsey got the start today.
laugh.gif

I guess they really like Amir off the bench.
wth man.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

wth man.

I like the hell out of Tyson Chandler so far and absolutely love what he's brought to the Mavs this year... I like that pair of bigs a hell of a lot and it definitely will help matching up against teams like the Lakers and Spurs in the summer time...

Still need a shooting guard... I'd try and package Butler and Stevenson later in the year and use their contracts to go get someone...

I like the hell out of Tyson Chandler so far and absolutely love what he's brought to the Mavs this year... I like that pair of bigs a hell of a lot and it definitely will help matching up against teams like the Lakers and Spurs in the summer time...

Still need a shooting guard... I'd try and package Butler and Stevenson later in the year and use their contracts to go get someone...

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Probably to keep him out of foul trouble. Either that or the coach is a moron.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Probably to keep him out of foul trouble. Either that or the coach is a moron.

I'd say it's the latter. He didn't play any more today than he has when Reggie Evans was playing, and fouls weren't an issue.

Joey Dorsey played really well, too, and didn't crack 20 minutes.

I'd say it's the latter. He didn't play any more today than he has when Reggie Evans was playing, and fouls weren't an issue.

Joey Dorsey played really well, too, and didn't crack 20 minutes.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

images

or dare I say.............................

images

Ok maybe not but....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Throw in Ajinca/Mahinmi/DoJo?/Barea?/picks and then...............................Boom!!!!  Nike [emoji]169[/emoji]

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

images

or dare I say.............................

images

Ok maybe not but....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Throw in Ajinca/Mahinmi/DoJo?/Barea?/picks and then...............................Boom!!!!  Nike [emoji]169[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom