OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by CP1708

But serious, I don't hate the Spurs even slightly.  I'm just laughin at people talkin bout Spurs are back cuz they won some games in November.  I don't care about them losing to the Mavs, that don't mean nothin. 

SO then whats the point behind your 1st post???
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

But serious, I don't hate the Spurs even slightly.  I'm just laughin at people talkin bout Spurs are back cuz they won some games in November.  I don't care about them losing to the Mavs, that don't mean nothin. 

SO then whats the point behind your 1st post???
ohwell.gif

Oh, now I get it.  My bad on that, I didn't quote it, Mr Negative said something about The Spurs are back, and I was laughin about that. 

So like I said, "back" because they won some games before Thanksgiving?  Naw, that is false. 

Oh, now I get it.  My bad on that, I didn't quote it, Mr Negative said something about The Spurs are back, and I was laughin about that. 

So like I said, "back" because they won some games before Thanksgiving?  Naw, that is false. 

he's a knicks fan we have low standards. give us a break. i been saying the same @$!% about the spurs haha.

he's a knicks fan we have low standards. give us a break. i been saying the same @$!% about the spurs haha.

Oh alright.

Yo Neg change the AVY man. I just look at that mass and didn't even read anything you posted.
laugh.gif

Oh alright.

Yo Neg change the AVY man. I just look at that mass and didn't even read anything you posted.
laugh.gif

Lmao. I ain't saying the Spurs are gonna win a chip. I'm saying the Mavs don't want it with them in the postseason.

I'll admit, between asbestos, Rondo's 24 dimes, Love's 30-30, Blake Griffin, Amar'e's wardrobe malfunctions ...

Yea, my standards are hot doodoo
laugh.gif

Lmao. I ain't saying the Spurs are gonna win a chip. I'm saying the Mavs don't want it with them in the postseason.

I'll admit, between asbestos, Rondo's 24 dimes, Love's 30-30, Blake Griffin, Amar'e's wardrobe malfunctions ...

Yea, my standards are hot doodoo
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Good night of games lucky I was watching NBATV to see some of the games that were close.

I can't wait for Thursday
smile.gif

pimp.gif
Good night of games lucky I was watching NBATV to see some of the games that were close.

I can't wait for Thursday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Nah, winning 2 and a 3/4 games, and then getting it taken away from you is straight HEARTBREAKING.

Losing isn't great, but still, having your heartbroken is worse.

It's like the difference between being a virgin, and having your heart broken by your first love.

And DubA, just a heads up, I'm like the only Mavs fan here who isn't from Texas (I'm from California).

Why Artest?
nerd.gif
I'm a Mavs fan and I'm from OH.

Back
Top Bottom