OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Nah, winning 2 and a 3/4 games, and then getting it taken away from you is straight HEARTBREAKING.

Losing isn't great, but still, having your heartbroken is worse.

It's like the difference between being a virgin, and having your heart broken by your first love.

And DubA, just a heads up, I'm like the only Mavs fan here who isn't from Texas (I'm from California).

Why Artest?
nerd.gif
I'm a Mavs fan and I'm from OH.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Lmao. I ain't saying the Spurs are gonna win a chip. I'm saying the Mavs don't want it with them in the postseason.
It's always a good match-up.

I think we won the previous two playoff meetings before they got us last year.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Lmao. I ain't saying the Spurs are gonna win a chip. I'm saying the Mavs don't want it with them in the postseason.
It's always a good match-up.

I think we won the previous two playoff meetings before they got us last year.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So, when do people start pointing out the fact that Russell has undeniably been OKC's best player this year?

Russell Westbrook has undeniably been OKCs best player this year.

So, when do people start pointing out the fact that Russell has undeniably been OKC's best player this year?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

That was a wild dunk, but...
Ronnie Price Posterizes Lamar Odom
Am I the only one who thinks that's quite an exaggeration? Odom just stood and Price went right beside him.

yeah it wasnt really on him, just right past. Quite the exaggeration, he can get up though

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

That was a wild dunk, but...
Ronnie Price Posterizes Lamar Odom
Am I the only one who thinks that's quite an exaggeration? Odom just stood and Price went right beside him.

yeah it wasnt really on him, just right past. Quite the exaggeration, he can get up though

Dunked by........

I love Ronnie Price's game.  He always has good things happen when he's on the court. 

Dunked by........

I love Ronnie Price's game.  He always has good things happen when he's on the court. 

Originally Posted by pip777

Nah, winning 2 and a 3/4 games, and then getting it taken away from you is straight HEARTBREAKING.

It's like the difference between being a virgin, and having your heart broken by your first love.

And DubA, just a heads up, I'm like the only Mavs fan here who isn't from Texas (I'm from California).

Why Artest?
nerd.gif

umm im from NY.

Originally Posted by pip777

Why Artest?
nerd.gif

umm im from NY.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I said before the season started that peoples obsession with Kevin Durant would decrease by the end of the season.  
laugh.gif

Russell is making it happen so much faster

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I said before the season started that peoples obsession with Kevin Durant would decrease by the end of the season.  
laugh.gif

Russell is making it happen so much faster

Back
Top Bottom