OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

old times sake... you have one of the best teams of all time. screw your old times sake you lucky @%$!

i agree with you though being in the cityw hen your team wins is something special. i'm just happy i'm a yankees, rangers, and giants fan. if i was a jets, mets, knicks fan i think i would blow my brains out. i was there in 96 when the yanks won. one of the best experiences of my life.but honestly when the yanks win it doesn't do much for me anymore.

giants pats was one of the craziest things i've ever seen and i was upstate at the time. if the knicks make it back to the finals one day ill be there i couldnt care less about the cost.

hey at least your loyal. i have much respect for that. it's odd though for me i never chose a team to root for. i can't grasp the concept

hey at least your loyal. i have much respect for that. it's odd though for me i never chose a team to root for. i can't grasp the concept

I don't think Stern liked that Cuban interview on Letterman when they were up 2-0. Or the ratings from the year before when it was Spurs-Pistons. But he probably liked the idea of a new MJ (D-Wade). Big market, no real NBA fanbase, superstar in the making. Or maybe it was just the refs who got caught up in a Miami crowd that finally showed up.

That was the Mavs window, though. Then the Warriors happened. Then Memphis made LA. Now the Spurs are back too. Cuban should've gave Maverick Carter the full MLE if he wanted a chance at a chip in the next few years.

I don't think Stern liked that Cuban interview on Letterman when they were up 2-0. Or the ratings from the year before when it was Spurs-Pistons. But he probably liked the idea of a new MJ (D-Wade). Big market, no real NBA fanbase, superstar in the making. Or maybe it was just the refs who got caught up in a Miami crowd that finally showed up.

That was the Mavs window, though. Then the Warriors happened. Then Memphis made LA. Now the Spurs are back too. Cuban should've gave Maverick Carter the full MLE if he wanted a chance at a chip in the next few years.

***, i always thought you just went to school out here
laugh.gif

Thought you were from Dallas or some ****

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

DBD....
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Did anyone else see how happy the mavs players were? Makes me sick.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Don't worry, that's a true sign that the Mavs aren't ready to take the title.

Real champions don't celebrate in October or November. Word to Kareem in 1979.

miami isn't a bigger market than dallas though. plus a white champion would do wonders for the league. even if he is foreign

maverick carter???

miami isn't a bigger market than dallas though. plus a white champion would do wonders for the league. even if he is foreign

maverick carter???

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

DBD....
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Did anyone else see how happy the mavs players were? Makes me sick.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Don't worry, that's a true sign that the Mavs aren't ready to take the title.

Real champions don't celebrate in October or November. Word to Kareem in 1979.

@Dub Yea. Then ______ gets traded there to play with his friend. Maverick rides along for that Adam Morrisson ring, and Bosh is left wondering wondering why he's in Miami with Wade, kicking rocks.

That's better than what actually happened.
laugh.gif

@Dub Yea. Then ______ gets traded there to play with his friend. Maverick rides along for that Adam Morrisson ring, and Bosh is left wondering wondering why he's in Miami with Wade, kicking rocks.

That's better than what actually happened.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Melo. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

We blew a 17-point 1st Quarter lead, and rebuilt it to a 19-point lead in the 3rd and blew that, too. Down by 1 with 13 seconds left and Chicago on the line.

Shouldn't have won that one, but I'll take it.

LMAO at all the Spurs are back. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's November fellas. 

Yeah and its just a L in NOVEMBER, fella.
eyes.gif

See you do HATE the SPURS man.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's November fellas. 

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Melo. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

We blew a 17-point 1st Quarter lead, and rebuilt it to a 19-point lead in the 3rd and blew that, too. Down by 1 with 13 seconds left and Chicago on the line.

Shouldn't have won that one, but I'll take it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's November fellas. 

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
No, I don't hate the Spurs at all. 

Only team I truly hate in the world is the Blazers.  And the Jets are getting close. 
laugh.gif

But serious, I don't hate the Spurs even slightly.  I'm just laughin at people talkin bout Spurs are back cuz they won some games in November.  I don't care about them losing to the Mavs, that don't mean nothin. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's November fellas. 

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
No, I don't hate the Spurs at all. 

Only team I truly hate in the world is the Blazers.  And the Jets are getting close. 
laugh.gif

But serious, I don't hate the Spurs even slightly.  I'm just laughin at people talkin bout Spurs are back cuz they won some games in November.  I don't care about them losing to the Mavs, that don't mean nothin. 

Back
Top Bottom