OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Spurs better win, i bet on some of these games
laugh.gif

I wish when guys pump faked and the defender jumped that the defender would try and adjust their body to avoid the contact

I wish when guys pump faked and the defender jumped that the defender would try and adjust their body to avoid the contact

Mavericks killing the Spurs streak.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If we can beat the Heat tomorrow; the Mavericks will have excellent momentum going into December. The only really rough games are Utah twice, Miami and Orlando back to back, OKC, and San Anton. Other than that, it's going to be a very fun/light December for us.

Seriously, it's so nice having Chandler out there.

No one I'd rather have than Tyson out there making plays. All of our other centers in the past 15 years cannot compare to what Tyson brings to this team.

Especially with Kidd as our PG, I really like our team right now.

Marion was huge tonight too.
pimp.gif

Giving as much as he could on offense and trying to maintain Manu.
pimp.gif

I sitll miss Beaubois more than anything though.
frown.gif

Mavericks killing the Spurs streak.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If we can beat the Heat tomorrow; the Mavericks will have excellent momentum going into December. The only really rough games are Utah twice, Miami and Orlando back to back, OKC, and San Anton. Other than that, it's going to be a very fun/light December for us.

Seriously, it's so nice having Chandler out there.

No one I'd rather have than Tyson out there making plays. All of our other centers in the past 15 years cannot compare to what Tyson brings to this team.

Especially with Kidd as our PG, I really like our team right now.

Marion was huge tonight too.
pimp.gif

Giving as much as he could on offense and trying to maintain Manu.
pimp.gif

I sitll miss Beaubois more than anything though.
frown.gif

Every December is fun/lite for you guys. 

It's May that you guys suck in, 10 years runnin. 

Every December is fun/lite for you guys. 

It's May that you guys suck in, 10 years runnin. 

i wish that when a player pump faked and jumped into the defender the defender would take out his legs and flip him

i wish that when a player pump faked and jumped into the defender the defender would take out his legs and flip him

you can't say that CP the refs stole a chip from the mavs because of cuban. i mean you can still say that, because they choke alot but we all saw what happened. that 30 times worse then what people scream about with the lakers kings

you can't say that CP the refs stole a chip from the mavs because of cuban. i mean you can still say that, because they choke alot but we all saw what happened. that 30 times worse then what people scream about with the lakers kings

Agreed, the Whistle stole that series, but at some point, you're up 2 games, big lead in game 3, I doubt the refs plan all along was to let the Mavs get a huge lead in the series.  At some point, Dirk needed to take that series over, just as he did against the Spurs.  They all gagged. 

96 free throws for one guy is too damn much, but sometimes you just have to win despite the damn refs.  Has to happen. 

Agreed, the Whistle stole that series, but at some point, you're up 2 games, big lead in game 3, I doubt the refs plan all along was to let the Mavs get a huge lead in the series.  At some point, Dirk needed to take that series over, just as he did against the Spurs.  They all gagged. 

96 free throws for one guy is too damn much, but sometimes you just have to win despite the damn refs.  Has to happen. 

Back
Top Bottom