OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So, when do people start pointing out the fact that Russell has undeniably been OKC's best player this year?

KD said it himself basically on Twitter..but we aren't even a 4th of a way through the season.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So, when do people start pointing out the fact that Russell has undeniably been OKC's best player this year?

KD said it himself basically on Twitter..but we aren't even a 4th of a way through the season.

Can't wait for the Wolves game Lee vs Love. Hopefully a big night from Darko again. Maybe Wes can stay in front of Monta as well. It suck that I'm gonna miss Dallas and Heat that should be a real good game. I'm guessing maybe a big night from Kidd assist wise or the Bench to maybe win this game.

Can't wait for the Wolves game Lee vs Love. Hopefully a big night from Darko again. Maybe Wes can stay in front of Monta as well. It suck that I'm gonna miss Dallas and Heat that should be a real good game. I'm guessing maybe a big night from Kidd assist wise or the Bench to maybe win this game.

Heat vs Mavs should be on NBA TV not Wiz vs Magic

30t6p3b.gif

Really got my hopes up about Blatche and believed he would work hard in the off season to improve his game based on the flashes he showed last season. Shoulda known better as a DC sports fan. Inefficient scoring, atrocious defense, and that idiotic fadeaway jumper. And he's locked in for the next five years.
indifferent.gif

Really got my hopes up about Blatche and believed he would work hard in the off season to improve his game based on the flashes he showed last season. Shoulda known better as a DC sports fan. Inefficient scoring, atrocious defense, and that idiotic fadeaway jumper. And he's locked in for the next five years.
indifferent.gif

I'm sorry but Miami is trash.

Tyson Chandler, who is at BEST just a good Center, is absolutely ABUSING the Heat right now.

Grabbing ALL the boards, abusing each and every big out there, and not giving them a chance on defense.

They're going to need to grab a big if they want to deal with teams with decent bigs.

I'm sorry but Miami is trash.

Tyson Chandler, who is at BEST just a good Center, is absolutely ABUSING the Heat right now.

Grabbing ALL the boards, abusing each and every big out there, and not giving them a chance on defense.

They're going to need to grab a big if they want to deal with teams with decent bigs.

Scratch that, the entire Miami defense is ATROCIOUS.

Barea, Chandler, and Marion are killing the Heat.

Yeah, those are the names I just listed.

The Heat are softer than clouds.

Scratch that, the entire Miami defense is ATROCIOUS.

Barea, Chandler, and Marion are killing the Heat.

Yeah, those are the names I just listed.

The Heat are softer than clouds.

Back
Top Bottom