OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Miami is TERRIBLE

roll.gif

im not stressed.... stress went away when we had the 15 win season.... i knew this year was gonna be a trial run.... im just saying at least we won 1 chip

im not stressed.... stress went away when we had the 15 win season.... i knew this year was gonna be a trial run.... im just saying at least we won 1 chip

Trial run?

no title this year = failure. These guys at this stage of their careers are not allowed throw away years.

Trial run?

no title this year = failure. These guys at this stage of their careers are not allowed throw away years.

30t6p3b.gif
 x
tired.gif
 @ that bump Lebron did to Spo'.

Regardless of the winless record that coach has, you respect that man as your coach. I see the exact same attitude towards Spo' that was given to Mike Brown. As if I could lose any more respect for Lebron, that was ridiculous. I played school ball. All I know is that if I would've bumped coach Montrose the same way lebron did Spo' - I would've been choked up by Montrose - real talk.

I kept out of the Anti-Lebron fan thread, the Mike mash-up commercial thread and the others because I literally have nothing else to say about dude as a Cleveland man. But that right there was ignorant.

Wow.

30t6p3b.gif
 x
tired.gif
 @ that bump Lebron did to Spo'.

Regardless of the winless record that coach has, you respect that man as your coach. I see the exact same attitude towards Spo' that was given to Mike Brown. As if I could lose any more respect for Lebron, that was ridiculous. I played school ball. All I know is that if I would've bumped coach Montrose the same way lebron did Spo' - I would've been choked up by Montrose - real talk.

I kept out of the Anti-Lebron fan thread, the Mike mash-up commercial thread and the others because I literally have nothing else to say about dude as a Cleveland man. But that right there was ignorant.

Wow.

im telling you guys... i really think that lebron and bosh want pat to coach, but wade told them let spo coach...

im telling you guys... i really think that lebron and bosh want pat to coach, but wade told them let spo coach...

But they want to just "chill" and have fun out there, do they not know that !!+% ain't gonna fly with Severus Riley?

Less than a quarter of the way through the season, but LBJ and Wade have next to no chemistry when on the court together.

But they want to just "chill" and have fun out there, do they not know that !!+% ain't gonna fly with Severus Riley?

Less than a quarter of the way through the season, but LBJ and Wade have next to no chemistry when on the court together.

If I were Wade, I'll tell them I should have gotten Dwight Howard and Chris Paul instead.
grin.gif

You getting paid 100+ million a piece, you get to play with your boys, you shut up and play basketball, and win.

Quit crying about who your coach is, quit being a jumpshooting team, and start doing what made each of you good.

Great to have Butler finally have a really great game. Great effort all around from the Mavericks players.

Five very good wins after a crazy tight schedule. It'll be nice to have a couple of home games which we should win after having such a rough stretch of 4 games in 5 nights and 6 games in 9 nights.

Back
Top Bottom