OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

If I were Wade, I'll tell them I should have gotten Dwight Howard and Chris Paul instead.
grin.gif

You getting paid 100+ million a piece, you get to play with your boys, you shut up and play basketball, and win.

Quit crying about who your coach is, quit being a jumpshooting team, and start doing what made each of you good.

Great to have Butler finally have a really great game. Great effort all around from the Mavericks players.

Five very good wins after a crazy tight schedule. It'll be nice to have a couple of home games which we should win after having such a rough stretch of 4 games in 5 nights and 6 games in 9 nights.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

but LBJ and Wade have next to no chemistry when on the court together.

Bingo. I told people already. These are veteran superstars. It's not a problem a coach can fix - it's the players.

Plus Riley doesn't want to coach.

Doesn't matter though because all I hear is excuses..

Bingo. I told people already. These are veteran superstars. It's not a problem a coach can fix - it's the players.

bosh was the one that said that... he said that he was trying to hard to fit into a system instead of just playing basketball and letting the game come to him...
after he said that... his average has been going up..

bosh was the one that said that... he said that he was trying to hard to fit into a system instead of just playing basketball and letting the game come to him...
after he said that... his average has been going up..

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Trial run?

no title this year = failure. These guys at this stage of their careers are not allowed throw away years.
Word. Plus I don't see Wade or Lebron aging well as basketball players. Wade even more so than Lebron, given that Bron is such a prodigious passer ( though we haven't seen much of it this year).

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Trial run?

no title this year = failure. These guys at this stage of their careers are not allowed throw away years.
Word. Plus I don't see Wade or Lebron aging well as basketball players. Wade even more so than Lebron, given that Bron is such a prodigious passer ( though we haven't seen much of it this year).

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i just think that lebron thinks/knows that riley can teach him something that spo cant... and if you dont respect the coach, are you really gonna listen to him?
wade and lebron need to start doing the pick and roll....

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i just think that lebron thinks/knows that riley can teach him something that spo cant... and if you dont respect the coach, are you really gonna listen to him?
wade and lebron need to start doing the pick and roll....

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

^ Only reason Kobe has done so well over his career is because he is an amazing shooter.
Dunno about that. There are a bunch of reasons he's been able to maintain his performance throughout the years. He's never really been an amazing shooter, (~46% for his career) but he is great at moving without the ball and commanding the ball in his effective scoring spots. This aspect of his game is rather underrated IMO. Also he creates space incredibly intelligently, with a variety of moves and fakes allowing him to score efficiently and at a high rate. The triangle offense, has also been kind to him. Instead of placing him in the middle of the court,where double-teams can trap him, the triangle isolates him onthe wing. Having an otherworldly work ethic doesn't hurt either...

^ Only reason Kobe has done so well over his career is because he is an amazing shooter.
Dunno about that. There are a bunch of reasons he's been able to maintain his performance throughout the years. He's never really been an amazing shooter, (~46% for his career) but he is great at moving without the ball and commanding the ball in his effective scoring spots. This aspect of his game is rather underrated IMO. Also he creates space incredibly intelligently, with a variety of moves and fakes allowing him to score efficiently and at a high rate. The triangle offense, has also been kind to him. Instead of placing him in the middle of the court,where double-teams can trap him, the triangle isolates him onthe wing. Having an otherworldly work ethic doesn't hurt either...

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Well, scratch what I said.

But, what I was saying was, if Wade/LeBron want to have a long career LIKE Kobe's, they're going to have to develop shooting abilities LIKE Kobe's in order to strive as they have thus far.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Well, scratch what I said.

But, what I was saying was, if Wade/LeBron want to have a long career LIKE Kobe's, they're going to have to develop shooting abilities LIKE Kobe's in order to strive as they have thus far.

Back
Top Bottom