OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Clippers beat the Hornets
eek.gif

damn, i wanted clippers to keep that losing streak alive
laugh.gif

Well, I saw highlights of the Heat game, and besides people who watch ESPN, nobody saw the Heat lose
laugh.gif
. Heat games look like div III high school games of a team that sucks. All those empty red seats
laugh.gif
But hey, at least they can go to the beach tomorrow and watch fine European and Spanish women tan naked in the sun, or see the Bangbus rolling around
pimp.gif
I believe thats one of the reasons #6 went there, so all is not lost for him since he really doesn't care about winning. Goodnight NT.

Well, I saw highlights of the Heat game, and besides people who watch ESPN, nobody saw the Heat lose
laugh.gif
. Heat games look like div III high school games of a team that sucks. All those empty red seats
laugh.gif
But hey, at least they can go to the beach tomorrow and watch fine European and Spanish women tan naked in the sun, or see the Bangbus rolling around
pimp.gif
I believe thats one of the reasons #6 went there, so all is not lost for him since he really doesn't care about winning. Goodnight NT.

Originally Posted by DubA169

if anyone should be mad about his comments it's heat fans
right.

it's their problem to deal with for better or worse. I hope they don't win, either.

%#!% him and everything he stands for
You've been pretty consistent with this, yes. We just don't need a different variation of it every day.

Originally Posted by DubA169

if anyone should be mad about his comments it's heat fans
right.

it's their problem to deal with for better or worse. I hope they don't win, either.

%#!% him and everything he stands for
You've been pretty consistent with this, yes. We just don't need a different variation of it every day.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Darko Milicic: 21 points, 5 rebounds
Kevin Love: 24 points, 17 rebounds

Losing effort, though.
it saddens me that love is playing so well.. it kills my dream of having my 3 favorite young players on the same team (i'm sure you guys can guess the other 2 by my sig)

and at what point does it become awkward when baron davis is healthy?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Darko Milicic: 21 points, 5 rebounds
Kevin Love: 24 points, 17 rebounds

Losing effort, though.
it saddens me that love is playing so well.. it kills my dream of having my 3 favorite young players on the same team (i'm sure you guys can guess the other 2 by my sig)

and at what point does it become awkward when baron davis is healthy?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Who is the early season MVP?
Imo its Rose and its not close right now, but who is the MVP for you right now?
yea...no

Chris Paul as much as i dont like him is the front runner for MVP so far.

yea...no

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yea...no

Criss Angel and them are doing work though

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yea...no

Criss Angel and them are doing work though

[h1]Heat Expected To Sign Dampier[/h1]

Nov 23, 2010 7:33 AM EST

Dampier_Erick_dal.jpg
Erick Dampier has emerged as Miami's top choice to replace Udonis Haslem, according to sources.

Haslem injured his foot over the weekend and reports have indicated that he would be out until February.

Dampier is believed to have arrived in Miami on Monday night and could sign as early as Tuesday as long as he passes a physical.

The Heat will have to release a player in order to sign Dampier.

Forced move with Haslem out, but a solid addition to the bench.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70218/20101123/heat_expected_to_sign_dampier/#ixzz1670GOpai

[h1]Heat Expected To Sign Dampier[/h1]

Nov 23, 2010 7:33 AM EST

Dampier_Erick_dal.jpg
Erick Dampier has emerged as Miami's top choice to replace Udonis Haslem, according to sources.

Haslem injured his foot over the weekend and reports have indicated that he would be out until February.

Dampier is believed to have arrived in Miami on Monday night and could sign as early as Tuesday as long as he passes a physical.

The Heat will have to release a player in order to sign Dampier.

Forced move with Haslem out, but a solid addition to the bench.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70218/20101123/heat_expected_to_sign_dampier/#ixzz1670GOpai

Back
Top Bottom