OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Darko Milicic: 21 points, 5 rebounds
Kevin Love: 24 points, 17 rebounds

Losing effort, though.

Darko Milicic: 21 points, 5 rebounds
Kevin Love: 24 points, 17 rebounds

Losing effort, though.

sounds like he was driving to the hole every play and getting cheap foul calls when i wrote that. all that post says is that i was MY team to win any way possible which includes getting cheap foul calls. he's not on MY team, he joined one of our worst rivals. %#!% him and everything he stands for

i also was calling the entire cavs team clowns for dancing and taking fake photos, and said that he would need to switch up his demeanor if he came to new york. go find that screencap. if he was on the knicks and saying all of this ridiculous stuff i would be pissed. if anyone should be mad about his comments it's heat fans

sounds like he was driving to the hole every play and getting cheap foul calls when i wrote that. all that post says is that i was MY team to win any way possible which includes getting cheap foul calls. he's not on MY team, he joined one of our worst rivals. %#!% him and everything he stands for

i also was calling the entire cavs team clowns for dancing and taking fake photos, and said that he would need to switch up his demeanor if he came to new york. go find that screencap. if he was on the knicks and saying all of this ridiculous stuff i would be pissed. if anyone should be mad about his comments it's heat fans

Clippers, you suck.

A lot.

roll.gif

They better win this.

2nd of a back to back on the road, it happens. 

Still a good win for theyoung Clips tho, but nothing to worry about for N.O. overall.

2nd of a back to back on the road, it happens. 

Still a good win for theyoung Clips tho, but nothing to worry about for N.O. overall.

Back
Top Bottom