OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Done or not, these are not the Spurs of the previous 2-3 years.

Much more explosive offensively.

Orlando is better off w/o VC (believe that). J.J. about to get heavy minutes. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Miami.
pimp.gif

PMatic wrote:

Let them know man.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Still have a LONG way to go but I like the progress.

PMatic wrote:

Let them know man.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Still have a LONG way to go but I like the progress.

Damn, Miami.

Getting blown out at home......against the Pacers?

Damn, Miami.

Getting blown out at home......against the Pacers?

from windhorst twitter

bron: "You’ve got to have fun while you’re (playing). We’re not doing that right now, we’re not having fun at all."

and people really think pat riley is the answer? old school pat would drive this sissy BONKERS. they don't want to work, they wanna chill and have fun

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls - they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun,
They want to have fun,
They want to have fun....

from windhorst twitter

bron: "You’ve got to have fun while you’re (playing). We’re not doing that right now, we’re not having fun at all."

and people really think pat riley is the answer? old school pat would drive this sissy BONKERS. they don't want to work, they wanna chill and have fun

Some fun
They want to have fun,

Originally Posted by PMatic

they arent done, this is a very good team. richard jefferson stopped being a bum and is playing good so far this season.

Dampier isnt gonna help the heat im sorry.

Originally Posted by PMatic

they arent done, this is a very good team. richard jefferson stopped being a bum and is playing good so far this season.

Dampier isnt gonna help the heat im sorry.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Atlanta just keeps proving my point that they are not worth talking about at all.
How many times has making your franchise player a shooter worked?

Joe Johnson isn't that great of a shooter to throw your entire team around.

JJ is so one-dimensional that it's hard to get anything going in that city. They have a lot of talent, but their cornerstone player isn't that good.

They'll never make it deep into the Playoffs.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Atlanta just keeps proving my point that they are not worth talking about at all.
How many times has making your franchise player a shooter worked?

Joe Johnson isn't that great of a shooter to throw your entire team around.

JJ is so one-dimensional that it's hard to get anything going in that city. They have a lot of talent, but their cornerstone player isn't that good.

They'll never make it deep into the Playoffs.

Originally Posted by DubA169

from windhorst twitter

Some fun
They want to have fun,

There was someone on this board that claimed that Bron doesn't work enough on his craft......

Think he brought up that they all spent too much time sunning themselves in Miami, doin commercials, throwin parties, etc etc. 

Can't remember who that was though.  But starting to look  like he on to something.

from windhorst twitter

Some fun
They want to have fun,

There was someone on this board that claimed that Bron doesn't work enough on his craft......

Think he brought up that they all spent too much time sunning themselves in Miami, doin commercials, throwin parties, etc etc. 

Can't remember who that was though.  But starting to look  like he on to something.

I hate to turn into Jpz, but Dub..give it a rest.

eek.gif

I LOVE his "whatever it takes to win" mentality. I don't give a flying **** about the bs foul calls he gets. WHO CARES. this is the way the NBA is now. You can't change that by not wanting the best available player in the league on your team. (kobe is older and never coming to ny)

lebron doesn't have to shake anyones hands or ever talk to the media. I don't give a ****. Just win us the CHIP.

who in the hell doesn't want their superstar to win by any means? Boggles my mind. After the last decade I couldn't care less HOW we win. I just wanna WIN.

Dude left the Knicks high and dry. Move on. The rest of us have.

I hate to turn into Jpz, but Dub..give it a rest.

eek.gif

I LOVE his "whatever it takes to win" mentality. I don't give a flying **** about the bs foul calls he gets. WHO CARES. this is the way the NBA is now. You can't change that by not wanting the best available player in the league on your team. (kobe is older and never coming to ny)

lebron doesn't have to shake anyones hands or ever talk to the media. I don't give a ****. Just win us the CHIP.

who in the hell doesn't want their superstar to win by any means? Boggles my mind. After the last decade I couldn't care less HOW we win. I just wanna WIN.

Dude left the Knicks high and dry. Move on. The rest of us have.

Back
Top Bottom