OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by PMatic

Dampier signs with the Heat.
Big surprise there since Haslem went down and the Heat have shown how much their bigs suck.

Dampier is nice, very solid on D.

If you can't beat them, join them..
30t6p3b.gif

Black hole on offense though.
sick.gif

Danny Granger with the DAGGER.
pimp.gif

Call him Danny Dagger.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Dampier signs with the Heat.
Big surprise there since Haslem went down and the Heat have shown how much their bigs suck.

Dampier is nice, very solid on D.

If you can't beat them, join them..
30t6p3b.gif

Black hole on offense though.
sick.gif

Danny Granger with the DAGGER.
pimp.gif

Call him Danny Dagger.
pimp.gif

Vince Carter, get the @#$% outta my league. 
indifferent.gif

Ths vagisil usin fool just came up lame for like the 1 billionth time.  Dude is in full body armor and STILL twinges an ovary every time he drives to the cup.  Even his @#$%^ teammates don't pay attention as he limps off the floor.  Soft @#$ candy @#$ little kindergarten girl. 
sick.gif

Vince Carter, get the @#$% outta my league. 
indifferent.gif

Ths vagisil usin fool just came up lame for like the 1 billionth time.  Dude is in full body armor and STILL twinges an ovary every time he drives to the cup.  Even his @#$%^ teammates don't pay attention as he limps off the floor.  Soft @#$ candy @#$ little kindergarten girl. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
CP

If VC is a free agent would any team give him another contract? I mean he's scared of the big time and he has and "injury" every  3 games. I mean against below .500 team he's good but playoff time he's no where to be found. I just think Orlando will sign him back up just because Dwight may want him back.

laugh.gif
CP

If VC is a free agent would any team give him another contract? I mean he's scared of the big time and he has and "injury" every  3 games. I mean against below .500 team he's good but playoff time he's no where to be found. I just think Orlando will sign him back up just because Dwight may want him back.

Jameer doing his best Shane the dribbling machine impression with Dwight on the block with deep position. @$*%!@! Idiot

Jameer doing his best Shane the dribbling machine impression with Dwight on the block with deep position. @$*%!@! Idiot

Back
Top Bottom