OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

CP1708 wrote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Spurs are DUNZO DBD

I hope not tonight. I mean it would be nice to keep the streak alive. Can't win them all tho so who knows.
embarassed.gif

Y'all were talking about tonights game right?
nerd.gif

Do Be Doo wrote:

nerd.gif

No, I meant your window.  As in, it's closed, done, sealed, finito, finished, no breeze getting thru, stuck, jammed, nailed, boarded, never open again, done. 

Same thing I said in 08, 09, and 10 I'm sticking with for 2011.  That core didn't get younger when I first spoke out on the Spurs, and getting Spitter, Blair, Hill and Neal does not in any way change my mind into "oh no, watch out for the Spurs". 

I love Pop, he's great, but he can only do so much.  And he can't beat father time. 

For (I hope) the last time, this Spurs team, as constructed, is no longer a Championship winning franchise.  Maybe I'll be wrong and they'll make the playoffs this year, that's fine, good for them, but winning a title, and rolling down that dirty River in June, naw, not gonna happen.  I'm sorry. 

And you very well could win tonight, I still won't care or change my stance.  I been right 3 years running, winning a game in November at home isn't going to make me re-think things.  So please spare me the
nerd.gif
 and @#$% if they win.  I won't give a damn. 

Do Be Doo wrote:

nerd.gif

No, I meant your window.  As in, it's closed, done, sealed, finito, finished, no breeze getting thru, stuck, jammed, nailed, boarded, never open again, done. 

Same thing I said in 08, 09, and 10 I'm sticking with for 2011.  That core didn't get younger when I first spoke out on the Spurs, and getting Spitter, Blair, Hill and Neal does not in any way change my mind into "oh no, watch out for the Spurs". 

I love Pop, he's great, but he can only do so much.  And he can't beat father time. 

For (I hope) the last time, this Spurs team, as constructed, is no longer a Championship winning franchise.  Maybe I'll be wrong and they'll make the playoffs this year, that's fine, good for them, but winning a title, and rolling down that dirty River in June, naw, not gonna happen.  I'm sorry. 

And you very well could win tonight, I still won't care or change my stance.  I been right 3 years running, winning a game in November at home isn't going to make me re-think things.  So please spare me the
nerd.gif
 and @#$% if they win.  I won't give a damn. 

Originally Posted by PMatic

Will probably take 5 years-$55 million or so to get Marc.

Marc is probably the most important (not best, important) on the team given his size, smarts and skills, so I think management will keep him around. Plenty of teams (Oklahoma City, Toronto, etc) could use him, so we'll see.
hes gonna get more than that IMO

Originally Posted by PMatic

Will probably take 5 years-$55 million or so to get Marc.

Marc is probably the most important (not best, important) on the team given his size, smarts and skills, so I think management will keep him around. Plenty of teams (Oklahoma City, Toronto, etc) could use him, so we'll see.
hes gonna get more than that IMO

Nate pulled up from 4 feet behind the line with 20 on the shot clock and made it.
laugh.gif

Nate pulled up from 4 feet behind the line with 20 on the shot clock and made it.
laugh.gif

Rondo's still out. Doc said he'd be playing if it was a playoff game, but the Celtics are extra cautious with injuries in the regular season so they don't turn into nagging issues.

Rondo's still out. Doc said he'd be playing if it was a playoff game, but the Celtics are extra cautious with injuries in the regular season so they don't turn into nagging issues.

Back
Top Bottom