OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

They pass out the stat sheets to the players and the media at every post game news conference. Some players choose to look at them others don't

The Monta Ellis for Conley and Mayo deal is really interesting, and Warriors are getting good value, but it's still not exactly a good trade for the Warriors- their problem isn't in the backcourt. Mayo would be great next to Curry, and Conley would be a pretty good sixth man, but it doesn't solve our interior woes, which is the number one priority. If the Warriors are moving him, I doubt it would be for any guards of similar/equal value; it would definitely be for a big man and/or a defensive-style 3/4.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Rubio is coming next year, official.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 if true. I think I'm only 1 of like 3 NT'ers who still believe the guy will do work in the league. Just don't want dudes calling him a bust after his first 50 damn games. Impatient #++ brats. 
laugh.gif

Also,
laugh.gif
 @ all the people doubting JPZ about Rubio coming to Minnesota. THIS is the very reason why I wanted Memphis to draft him. He was going to go to which team that drafted him more than likely and it would've been nice to have him coming in this season. But, hey it didn't happen.

Then who the hell would start alongside Curry?

I know you're being sarcastic, but that deal makes no sense to me.

No long-term or short-term benefit for getting rid of Monta for Conley.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Then who the hell would start alongside Curry?

I know you're being sarcastic, but that deal makes no sense to me.

No long-term or short-term benefit for getting rid of Monta for Conley.
That's why it's not exactly a great trade, despite the fact we're getting very good value in that trade. Conley would be nice off the bench but it won't help the Warriors win that much more games. If they're trading Monta, they better be looking at a good big man or a defensive 3/4.

Bout damn time the kid gets out here. Wish the kid luck, but honestly don't expect much. Hope he proves me wrong.

kevinlove Kevin Love
Ricky Rubio huh? I'll believe it when I see it...
2 hours ago

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

kevinlove Kevin Love
2 hours ago
Shut your %@+ up Love. Way to make your PG feel good. Kids these days and their damn twitter
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

kevinlove Kevin Love
2 hours ago
Shut your %@+ up Love. Way to make your PG feel good. Kids these days and their damn twitter
30t6p3b.gif

SMFH at Love. I'm excited to see Rubio play though, i'm one of the few that thinks he's gonna be one of the best pass first PGs in the league.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Did it ever occur to your simple minds that Love was mocking those that have been saying that for years?

Not as transparent as you'd think for someone who doesn't have, or follow twitter. Especially since it seems Love is loose-lipped on that thing anyway. Not serious enough to try and call out people.

Back
Top Bottom