OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I think that's a good deal for the Warriors... But for Memphis
sick.gif
I see chemistry becoming a problem & quick.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
at that CP vid.

Edit:

Nvm. Hollins doesn't see guys like Westbrook,Ellis or any big athletic guard as a PG so all of this is moot. We would be better off going after Curry if trading away Conley was the case.  

roll.gif
 @ that Lebron 2016 pic posted in General

I'm a big Monta fan but him as anybody's pg if that team doesn't have some type of point forward is wild stupid
laugh.gif

247607_10150206073817908_506012907_7052137_296005_n.jpg

roll.gif

[h1]Miami Heat TV ratings soar in NBA Finals opener[/h1]
2:06 p.m. EDT, June 1, 2011

MIAMI— ABC's coverage of Game 1 of the NBA Finals generated the highest television ratings for the opener of the league's championship series since the 2004 title round between the Detroit Pistons and Los Angeles Lakers.

Tuesday's 92-84 Heat victory at AmericanAirlines Arena generated at 10.7 overnight rating, compared to the 11.5 of Lakers-Pistons in 2004.

Tuesday's ratings were up 15 percent from Game 1 of last year's NBA Finals between the Lakers and Boston Celtics.

Miami registered as the top-rated metered market, with a 31.9 rating. Dallas was second, at 29.9.

End of an era.

I wish he could have gotten another season for a farewell tour and lace em up for one more go, but it's clear he's got nothing else left.

Easily one of my favorite players of all-time, it was a pleasure watching him all these years.

frown.gif

Sad to see him leave, but after seeing him try to play in the playoffs, I'm glad that he's not embarrassing himself anymore.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)—With the NBA looking at a potential lockout that would wipe out July’s summer leagues, the Charlotte Bobcats thought they found a way to still get a look at young players and free agents.

The league had other ideas.

Coach Paul Silas said Tuesday night the NBA turned down Charlotte’s plans to host a multi-team, free-agent camp after this month’s draft and before the collective bargaining agreement expires July 1.

The Miami Heat, Memphis Grizzlies and Atlanta Hawks were scheduled to bring free agents and possibly draft picks to Time Warner Cable Arena. The teams had even reserved hotel rooms for the series of workouts and scrimmages on two courts at the facility before plans changed.

“The league wouldn’t let us do it,

Originally Posted by JD617

A tornado just passed right over Springfield.
eek.gif

RIP Basketball Hall of Fame?
nerd.gif
Bill Simmons may get his wish to rebuild the Basketball Hall of Fame.
laugh.gif

I hope everything is okay in Springfield though.

That LeBron picture
roll.gif
roll.gif

& kudos to Shaq for a great HOF career. The way he destroyed everyone in the paint back in the day was insane. His years in Orlando, LA, & even Miami were appreciated.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

In 16 years Toronto would have had 8 head coaches. Is this real life
tired.gif

Colagelo's got a 2 year contract, he's going to try to keep his job and win now, nothing could be worse.
sick.gif

Could Just be me not noticing this before or whatever:

Were LeBron and Wade reading off of prepared responses when they've showed their press conferences on ESPN?
have other people done this before or is something that Bron and Wade have done in the past?
I can't recall the last time i recognized someone doing this .

Back
Top Bottom