OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by henz0

Is Kobe bout to request a trade??
nerd.gif
I hope so.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
I remember that Kidd song

Originally Posted by henz0

Is Kobe bout to request a trade??
nerd.gif
I aint gonna lie this quickly passed my mind when I heard about all that no comment stuff.

I'd like for the Lakers to flip Pau for a pg DWill-Kobe-Artest-LO-Bynum

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

honestly, as hot as the Mavs are right now, I will be SHOCKED if they can beat the Heat.

I just don't think they match up well with the Heat at all. They haven't seen anything like the Heat's defense this year.
roll.gif
All those open 3's that terry/kidd/peja get won't be there in the finals. The Heat's defense is too fast, their rotations are too crisp. When Dirk iso's at the top of the circle, they'll bring the quick double teams and rotate on the Mav's shooters. There's absolutely no way Kidd can stay with Wade and marion won't be able to body LeBron like he did against Durant. And once Marion gets in foul trouble, who's going to check Lebron? Peja?
laugh.gif

Someone tell me HOW the Mavs can win this series because I just don't see it. The Heat just look too fast, too athletic and the way their big 3 are playing AND getting haslem and miller back contributing....man it might be over quick.
I dont think you understand basketball (real basketball atleast, u may be thinking of a video game). The Heat have 3 awesome players, and a bunch of trash. We played them twice during the regular season bud, and @ everything that I highlighted :What the heck u talkin about!!!!!!!! They play one-on -one basketball for the most part
eyes.gif

have you seen the playoffs? Boston proved last year, and Miami is proving this year that the REGULAR SEASON DOES NOT MATTER.

Chicago swept the Heat 3-0 in the regular season, never lost back to back games...etc. How they doin right about now?
laugh.gif

lakers were 0-2 vs orlando and the lakers won the title that year

lakers were 2-1 against dallas this year and got swept.

funny how mavs fans are to point out the regular season means nothing ONLY when it doesnt involve their team.

im tellin ya mavs fans are worse as cocky laker and heat fans but only thing is dallas has NOTHING to show for it...

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by JPZx

Heat over Mavs in 6.

Dirk and Kidd would be the next two I would want to see win.
man @!%* kidd beating that pretty #+% woman over some french fries he can go to hell.

deshawn stevnson is a damn pedophile and hes going to the finals...there is no god
laugh.gif

Cant believe Lakers said Bynum is untouchable. Dude is a BUM and is holding them back.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Cant believe Lakers said Bynum is untouchable. Dude is a BUM and is holding them back.

a BUM? far from a BUM... he just gets injured alot... Bum knees yes but not a bum....

bynum was the only guy playing hard in that mavs series.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

a BUM? far from a BUM... he just gets injured alot... Bum knees yes but not a bum....

Untouchable tho' ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Untouchable tho' ?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mind games. it's like Phil never left.

Yes hes a BUM, hes about as good as hes gonna get. Id trade him to a team and acquire a PG and win now while you still have a stacked team.

That Clown Boozer probably yelled "YEAH POOH WE OUT" as he walked to the locker room.

I'm sure we gonna see tears in Bulls players eyes. That was a straight up choke job.

Time to trade Deng, Bogans, and Boozer and get Rose some help.

dwade was bout to cry just now when the heat owner told him "i knew you would do it in chicago"

So just to sum up, Lebron can't shoot, has no midrange game, no post game, no first step, he's not clutch, and he's not even the best player on his own team. Right?

Big J 33 wrote:
The Bulls defense will be the difference maker in several close games for sure in the playoffs, add that to Rose going off several times and I won't be surprised when they're in the ECF.

I think their lack of offense could be what keeps them from the Finals and a championship this season. When they need to, I don't think they'll be able to score enough.
Called it back in March
Not enough offense, couldn't score when they had to.

Tremendous performance by the Heat, Wade stepped up when needed, Lebron took over... again... Chicago just rolled over, their fans should be embarrassed that they were THAT quiet when the game was on the line.  Rose will get better, he's still young so I know he's coming back stronger, but the Bulls need to get a good SG who can handle the ball and hit the 3.

im tellin ya mavs fans are worse as cocky laker and heat fans but only thing is dallas has NOTHING to show for it...

Please tell me, how are we worse?

Get the hell outta here man, you been spoutin nonsense ever since yall got eliminated.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom