OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

As much as O.J. needs to get out of Memphis, I don't see that deal going down. Them trading Rudy & O.J. isn't a smart move at all.

BTW, making that deal would make us look like another Denver Nuggets team. Deep with talent, but no true shot makers. Not good to make deep runs in the playoffs.
Cosign this... They need atleast 1 guy that they can count on to put points up... If not 2.

Not a fan of this Mike Brown move for LA.
nerd.gif

Isn't Rubio getting a good amount of money to stay next year? I could have sworn I read that somewhere and that it was more likely he was coming in 2012.

The Memphis Grizzlies were one game away from the Western Conference Finals, and now the Dallas Mavericks are going to the league Finals.

I fully support a lockout. A long one.

OKC needs to use this for motivation.  Dallas isn't more talented, just smarter and experienced.  Two blown games from being up right now going back to OKC.  Thoroughly expect #1 seed and to be right back in the WCF next yea.

Everyone has to go through their losses... this is OKC's.

Westbrook needs to be smarter, Durant needs to be more dominant and use his height to his advantage.. and Scott Brooks needs to learn how to be a better coach
laugh.gif

Good season, and short of this ridiculous "Russ vs. KD" story, a good playoffs. This team will get better, bright future for the Thunder.

OKC is gunna be scary next year. Durant+Harden+Westbrook+Ibaka are all less than 23. That's 4/5 of the starting lineup right there.

I expect #1 seed in the West.

One thing they do need tho, a post scorer who can create and draw fouls.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

OKC is gunna be scary next year. Durant+Harden+Westbrook+Ibaka are all less than 23. That's 4/5 of the starting lineup right there.

I expect #1 seed in the West.

One thing they do need tho, a post scorer who can create and draw fouls.
Still won't mean a thing in the playoffs if their offense/late game execution is the same and they still get no more than 10pts out of their PF/C rotation. More than likely, it will be as long as they have the same coach. It wouldn't seem right for them to just fire Brooks after the kinda season they had. Same result next season and I see them cutting him...along with Westbrook if he does the same +!%% next season.

*prays for a rematch against OKC in nexy year's playoffs*....*healthy*

Well damn.

Going against my better judgement I gotta hope the Mavs beat the Heat.

Props on the comeback. The offense was just too much for OKC especially when they started missing shots and making bad plays.

i'm happy Dallas won, J Kidd is one my fav players in the NBA and it's been long overdue he needed to win a championship same goes for Nowitzki and Stojakovic

JapanAir is going to be even more annoying than usual during the Finals.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Seriously though, congrats to the Mavs and their fans.

Mavs went from a team that every lower seeded team was jockeying to matchup with in the 1st round, to sweeping the defending champions, to making quick work of the sleeper team in the West to make it to the Finals.

JapanAir is going to be even more annoying than usual during the Finals. smiley: laugh 30t6p3b

pimp.gif

Wouldn't have had it any other way.

Going through the defending champs, going through one of the more dangerous teams, and now going against the team that everyone expects to see win.

Can't wait.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Heat over Mavs in 6.

Sadly I think this too. After KG and Ray got their championship Dirk and Kidd would be the next two I would want to see win. Nash is up there as well but I think he will never leave Phoenix

Back
Top Bottom