OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Bargnani, #5, trade exception for rudy.

OKB, have u heard about that?
Yes I heard about it...and I live in terror that it may happen, that would be truly truly awful, but BC only got a 2 year contract extension which means as I feared he's going to be trying to win now.
sick.gif

Why would Mem want Bargnani? Don't think he makes up for what you lose in Rudy. If they add in Derozen though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why would Mem want Bargnani? Don't think he makes up for what you lose in Rudy. If they add in Derozen though
pimp.gif

Nice shooting big man off the bench? He wont be happy with the role but thats hell of a rotation if big men. Gasol, Randolph, and Bargs.

I honestly think Gasol, Z-Bo and DA is enough for the Grizzlies. Just add a serviceable backup center to Gasol. Perhaps I'm overrating DA but he was a vital part of the team this year with his shooting, finishing and defense.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Bargnani, #5, trade exception for rudy.

OKB, have u heard about that?
Yes I heard about it...and I live in terror that it may happen, that would be truly truly awful, but BC only got a 2 year contract extension which means as I feared he's going to be trying to win now.
sick.gif

You sound like your ice cream's on the sidewalk and the truck's already round the corner.
laugh.gif

I know your pain...that dude is gonna be making a lot of money very soon...but it could work, yall have good young players. Enough for playoffs.

I think if Larry Brown coached OKC they'd be on the way to being in the finals a couple times in a row. Could help Durant break out of his shell and be the man and make Russ mature and not let his ego ruin games.

as great a coach as larry brown is, dude has his issues (stability and longevity with an organization.. also he doesn't favor an uptempo style, which doesn't work in our favor)..

i agree he would be great for the team, because i believe we need someone who can teach these guys (why i think being able to be under coach K was great for these guys and will continue to be as long as they and he remain a part of team USA)

i'd love to see a good offensive minded coach come and teach these guys (hell, i would even go the college route to say a roy williams)

i pray the spurs decide to blow everything up and we get a chance at pop

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

I think if Larry Brown coached OKC they'd be on the way to being in the finals a couple times in a row. Could help Durant break out of his shell and be the man and make Russ mature and not let his ego ruin games.

as great a coach as larry brown is, dude has his issues (stability and longevity with an organization.. also he doesn't favor an uptempo style, which doesn't work in our favor)..

i agree he would be great for the team, because i believe we need someone who can teach these guys (why i think being able to be under coach K was great for these guys and will continue to be as long as they and he remain a part of team USA)

i'd love to see a good offensive minded coach come and teach these guys (hell, i would even go the college route to say a roy williams)

i pray the spurs decide to blow everything up and we get a chance at pop

Pop coaching OKC???

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(in a good way)

Swept in the second round by Cuban. 

Cuban then makes it to the finals

To face, Lebron and the Heat. 

Then we hire Mike Brown

I must have sold my soul to the devil or something for these last two years and it's time to collect. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
  @#$% is goin on here?  This is @#$%^&*( right now. 
laugh.gif

Don't forgot Bynum and Odom's humiliating antics, Kareem publicly calling out the organization, Kobe/Pau situation and Magic Johnson being Magic Johnson...

HankMoody wrote:
Don't forgot Bynum and Odom's humiliating antics, Kareem publicly calling out the organization, Kobe/Pau situation and Magic Johnson being Magic Johnson...
Bynum and Odom didn't humiliate anything

If the all time leading scorer begging for a statue is a problem for our team, that should say something about other teams. 

What Kobe/Pau situation? 

And Magic been Magic forever.  This ain't even his worst year this decade. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom