OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Is see this as a decent coaching move from LA. Mike Brown will probably make them a better defensive team and he comes to them relatively cheap. Besides, I think that with the talent upgrade and vet leadership that he has in LA will make this move seem less terrible.

Personally, I do not want the Lakers to even talk to Mike Brown, let alone hire him. Get Rick Adelman in there, and if not him, then Shaw.

I'm starting to get real salty at our FO.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Michael: "Yea, well, you know what they say – three years' salary."

i remember being like 
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

roll.gif
at Kris Humphries spending $2 million on his engagement ring for Kim Kardashian. He made $3.2 million this past season and there's a lockout looming. But then again he's marrying into money himself.
yeeeeehhhhh but still...to put it into perspective, Kobe bought his wife a $4 million dollar apology ring

That chick bad but she jumping from sack to sack to get a ring.
sick.gif

He shoulda went to jared

Jim Buss is hell bent on trying to bring this franchise down. First by refusing to get rid of brittle knees Bynum and now hiring Mr. Potato Head to coach THIS team. These guys won't respect this dude.

Foxy Brown, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown, UPS Brown, Doodoo brown >>>> Mike Brown

HAHHAHAHAHA @ doodoo brown

I can't believe my Lakers picked up Mike Brown. And God forbid the Heat and Lakers meet in the finals next year......the media would never let it rest

Uh oh Skip just said Rose is overrated. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Will the Finals have 2 or 3 days between games like last year?

Ric Bucher on CHI-MIA Game 4:
- More confident that Rose is a true superstar. 

- Rose accepted blame, but he didnt vanish. He battled the Heat  till the very end.

- Rose is even more clear to him the best in the league. 

- LeBron is a very good defender. Who happen to play great yesterday. But more because of team in general. 

- Rose could have easily got by LeBron. But would have ran into a wall.

- Rose has no help.

- Not sold LeBron could do as well or much against Dirk. 

- Again, showed a Kobe like willinginess to put the team on his back.

When will this guy give Bron credit?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at Kris Humphries spending $2 million on his engagement ring for Kim Kardashian. He made $3.2 million this past season and there's a lockout looming. But then again he's marrying into money himself.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I think if both MIA and DAL finish their series in 5 the Finals moves up to next Tues instead of next Thurs.

The format has been Tues, Thurs, Sun, repeat for a while now.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Ric Bucher on CHI-MIA Game 4:
- More confident that Rose is a true superstar. 

- Rose accepted blame, but he didnt vanish. He battled the Heat  till the very end.

- Rose is even more clear to him the best in the league. 

- LeBron is a very good defender. Who happen to play great yesterday. But more because of team in general. 

- Rose could have easily got by LeBron. But would have ran into a wall.

- Rose has no help.

- Not sold LeBron could do as well or much against Dirk. 

- Again, showed a Kobe like willinginess to put the team on his back.
Bucher is the biggest Rose homer ever. Worse than some of the Bulls fans on here.

So I'm guessing when it's official Shaw dips? I mean I think he wants to be a head coach in the league unless he's waiting for another Laker collapse where Brown gets fired.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Lmao mike take your clown %$* to bed. U been mighty quiet lately

Unlike you I never ran around Driding and been a blind clown homer about em...

Lol. Im a homer because i talk about my team alot. Rarely do i have unrealistic expectations for my team. Name 5 things unrealistic things ive said over the past yr.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Lmao mike take your clown %$* to bed. U been mighty quiet lately

Unlike you I never ran around Driding and been a blind clown homer about em...

Lol. Im a homer because i talk about my team alot. Rarely do i have unrealistic expectations for my team. Name 5 things unrealistic things ive said over the past yr.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Is see this as a decent coaching move from LA. Mike Brown will probably make them a better defensive team and he comes to them relatively cheap. Besides, I think that with the talent upgrade and vet leadership that he has in LA will make this move seem less terrible.
The Lakers lost out on millions by getting eliminated in the second round, the last thing they should worry about spending money on is the head coach. Hilarious.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

roll.gif
yeeeeehhhhh but still...to put it into perspective, Kobe bought his wife a $4 million dollar apology ring

That chick bad but she jumping from sack to sack to get a ring.
sick.gif

He shoulda went to jared

uhh but Kobe is filthy rich

Bargnani, #5, trade exception for rudy.

OKB, have u heard about that?

If I'm Memphis, this one right here I cant turn down.

He's an added shooter + Size. I may be a little bias tho since I've always liked his game

+ you add possibly Knight, and if they really want added shooters.. Jimmer
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom