OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Like CP said, the media circus for the finals compared to any other playoff series is far bigger and it would be a huge hassle for everyone to travel that much.

And I agree Osh, its not that I hate KD.. I'm a fan in fact. But after last summer people were rushing to anoint him the next great superstar and its premature, he's still a kid.. This series shows he's not at the elite level yet.

Like I said....Westbrook has problems, but they need a better coach that can discipline him and the team.

If it doesnt work with a better coach, then trade him. And do people still Durant is a top 5 player?

Durants still an elite top 5 player, I just like the backlash because of the Durant pure virgin/Bron left nut of Baphomet story line the media was peddling was so annoying.

Lakers and Mike Brown are having serious discussions about the head coaching job.

%*#! my life.

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i just don't get it. why mike brown. he's kind of a buffoon. I don't see kobe respecting him one bit

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Wow.

Miami is undefeated at home at the Playoffs.

Interesting.
You know nobody cares about regular season in the NBA....
Miami fans were !+%+ in the regular season, but they've been great all playoffs.

I'm not going lie bulls fans have been sooo annoying this whole season, to witness there comeuppance will be pure ecstasy.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Wow.

Miami is undefeated at home at the Playoffs.

Interesting.
You know nobody cares about regular season in the NBA....
Miami fans were !+%+ in the regular season, but they've been great all playoffs.
Yeah I know that's what I'm saying.

Looking at their crowd in the regular season you wouldn't even notice that Bron and Bosh joined the team.
laugh.gif

They've been great this year, just like they were awesome in 06.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I'm not going lie bulls fans have been sooo annoying this whole season, to witness there comeuppance will be pure ecstasy.

You mean, you don't think Derrick Rose is better than Chris Paul? Blasphemy!

Also all I could hear from Bulls was about how Boozer is better any bad chris Bosh game i got hit with this...y'all still believe that?
laugh.gif

I think everyone knew Boozer and lack of an offensive 2 would be the downfall of the Bulls. You could see it coming a mile away.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

You mean, you don't think Derrick Rose is better than Chris Paul? Blasphemy!

because all year long he wasnt?

and when did ANYONE say boozer was better then bosh?

Derrick Rose won MVP, doesn't mean he is the best player in the NBA.

Derrick Rose had the best year at PG, doesn't mean he's the best PG in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom