OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Also all I could hear from Bulls was about how Boozer is better any bad chris Bosh game i got hit with this...y'all still believe that?
laugh.gif
This.

1 year doesn't change everything.
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Let Kareem be the coach
That
pimp.gif

I think if Larry Brown coached OKC they'd be on the way to being in the finals a couple times in a row. Could help Durant break out of his shell and be the man and make Russ mature and not let his ego ruin games.

Man they better hope that a lockout doesn't happen. There going to need every day to get comfortable in whatever Mike runs. They should have gone with Shaw. It be funny if after the announcement of Mike Brown getting signed by the Lakers, Kahn fires Rambis.

Comcast SportsNet's Matt Steinmetz reported late Tuesday that the Lakers will hire former Cavs coach Mike Brown.

The deal is expected to be worth $18 million over four years, and is notable because the Lakers did not want to spend more than $5 million per year, which would have likely excluded Rick Adelman and some other bigger name candidates. Brown is credited for being a part of the Gregg Popovich coaching tree and his defensive approach, while his offense is much more controversial.

Warriors fans will recognize Steinmetz, who is a pretty well-informed guy IMO. He usually knows what he's talking about with regard to the W's, not a homer at all, and it's just kind of strange to hear HIM confirming this.

Lakers could have done worse, could have done better.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Lmao mike take your clown %$* to bed. U been mighty quiet lately

Unlike you I never ran around Driding and been a blind clown homer about em...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Comcast SportsNet's Matt Steinmetz reported late Tuesday that the Lakers will hire former Cavs coach Mike Brown.

The deal is expected to be worth $18 million over four years, and is notable because the Lakers did not want to spend more than $5 million per year, which would have likely excluded Rick Adelman and some other bigger name candidates. Brown is credited for being a part of the Gregg Popovich coaching tree and his defensive approach, while his offense is much more controversial.

Warriors fans will recognize Steinmetz, who is a pretty well-informed guy IMO. He usually knows what he's talking about with regard to the W's, not a homer at all, and it's just kind of strange to hear HIM confirming this.

Lakers could have done worse, could have done better.
Yup, Steinmetz is legit, but it's definitely weird that he would break the news...

Wow
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
@ shafting Shaw.

Now I think it's a good thing that the Lakers might not be regarded as #1 for a while and I don't have any hate towards them but I just got that feeling with Mike Brown as your head coach you'll never be in contention of anything. Prove me wrong tho Mike.

Might as well have made Kobe player/coach
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by NobleKane

mike brown..... can this be real life?

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
... i would never wish this on any team...
I would wish this on one team, and one team only. Shouldnt be hard for anyone to guess which one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Next season should be entertaining to say the least if this rumor's true.

Last night I spent an hour and a half on Twitter listening to someone from this board try and tell me that Mike Brown was every bit the coach Phil Jackson was. 
indifferent.gif

Now today we signed him.  (apparently) 
indifferent.gif

This will be the year I hope that Kobe mutiny's the coach out of town.  How on God's earth do the Buss's come to this decision?  Seriously, what the @#$% are they thinking this is a good idea for?  Ron Artest is gonna listen to this guy? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Derek Fisher knows more about coaching than this @#$%^ does. 

Incredible.  Truly, incredible. 

Those 5 minutes of OT last night were the best I have seen the Heat look all season.  They were everywhere, blocking shots, making shots, diving for loose balls, they looked great.  2006 rematch lookin more and more likely for Thursday.  Can't wait. 

I'm trying to talk myself into this hire (which is usually never a good thing). I guess the offense will take care of itself, as long as the Lakers tweak the roster this summer. Defensively, the Lakers need to be more consistent and Brown's teams were always good on that end. I'm not sure he will be able to command and handle all the personalities on the team though.

roll.gif
at Kris Humphries spending $2 million on his engagement ring for Kim Kardashian. He made $3.2 million this past season and there's a lockout looming. But then again he's marrying into money himself.

Back
Top Bottom