OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I so wanted to see JJ on the bulls.
30t6p3b.gif

I said in that Heat/Bulls thread that the Bulls are fading out more like those Jazz teams did.

Moreso that those LBJ Cleveland teams most of this board is trying to compare them to. They just can't score, hell Courtney Lee wouldn't help them, he can't score consistently himself.

laugh.gif
 I'm not saying they would be ahead or anything, but it would help Rose at least.  And he did "alright" on D vs Wade this year didn't he?  Never gonna stop him, but he'd be another body to throw out there for 20 minutes, Korver could play when JJ is not in, that way they can alternate shooters here and there, even use them both in big possessions and what not. 

Miami is locked in on their offense right now.  Wall off Rose, and they have nothing else.  I thought it was funny watching Noah sort of run the offense from the free throw line.  Like how the hell the Bulls get themselves in this mess right here? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

throw is Hickson maybe that would help

still wouldn't
unless they really think that Rudy signing was that bad and they will be better without him

they are gonna be paying zbo and marc for quite some time. maybe they would just wanna get rid of the money owed to rudy

[h1]Manu Ginobili Says He Played Through Fractured Arm[/h1]

Despite Tony Allen’s skepticism, Ginobili tells the media back in his home country that he had a small fracture in his right arm, and played through it against the Memphis Grizzlies. From the Express-News: “Ginobili told the Argentine website Noticiasmdq.com that he sustained a small fracture of the right humerus, the long bone in the arm that runs from the shoulder to the elbow. The injury occurred in the final game of the regular season on April 13 when he was trapped in a collision between Tim Duncan and Phoenix’s Grant Hill. The Spurs originally announced that Ginobili sustained a sprained elbow. He missed the first game of the playoffs and then played the remaining five games with the injury in the six-game series loss to Memphis. He averaged a team-leading 20.6 points per game against the Grizzlies despite playing with a balky brace. Here’s what he told Argentine reporters (translation provided by ProjectSpurs.com). ‘Last Wednesday, the medical staff of San Antonio I had the last MRI,’ Ginobili said. ‘The liquid has been absorbed and small fracture in the humerus is welded at 85 percent. I have to be doing nothing for 3 weeks and then begin slowly.’ If Ginobili in fact played with a broken arm, there’s no wonder that Gregg Popovich was so adamant in defending his courage compared to Rajon Rondo’s comeback from a hyperextended elbow for Boston against Miami.

God DAMN IT! Why is Cho gone??!? This is #$+$$@$ bull !%+!. Do Miller and Allen know why the fans are fans? Because of the GM's that have been unfairly fired over the past season. !%+! is killing me seeing people that are improving the team getting dumped without having a chance
30t6p3b.gif
Well, Pritchard had a chance until injuries ruined the team. But the higher-ups didnt give him a chance to fix it. Now Cho goes out and improves the team by snagging up someone with skills AND heart for next to nothing, plans to get rid of the people who are supposed to prevent injuries but have instead caused more than ever, then tries to bench a guy who cant play anymore and gets sacked for it.

Looks like we're carrying another sub-par team into next season with no cap room and most likely the same training staff at this point if Allen doesnt bring in a god damn genie. @!%@ @!%@ @!%@. Bring on the #$+$$@$ lockout. I dont care anymore. Maybe it'll give time for Allen to die and leave the team in good hands. #$+$$@$ joke !$# front office. Yes I'm mad. I'm #$+$$@$ furious. The Blazers are *!@+!* for a long time coming if Allen keeps shaking things up.

/wallofrage.

im about to head to 205 or acropolis on thursday... i havent ate steak and looked at roast beef in a while...

What's with Derrick Rose's voice? That commercial was hard to listen through.

Originally Posted by Noskey

God DAMN IT! Why is Cho gone??!? This is #$+$$@$ bull !%+!. Do Miller and Allen know why the fans are fans? Because of the GM's that have been unfairly fired over the past season. !%+! is killing me seeing people that are improving the team getting dumped without having a chance
30t6p3b.gif
Well, Pritchard had a chance until injuries ruined the team. But the higher-ups didnt give him a chance to fix it. Now Cho goes out and improves the team by snagging up someone with skills AND heart for next to nothing, plans to get rid of the people who are supposed to prevent injuries but have instead caused more than ever, then tries to bench a guy who cant play anymore and gets sacked for it.

Looks like we're carrying another sub-par team into next season with no cap room and most likely the same training staff at this point if Allen doesnt bring in a god damn genie. @!%@ @!%@ @!%@. Bring on the #$+$$@$ lockout. I dont care anymore. Maybe it'll give time for Allen to die and leave the team in good hands. #$+$$@$ joke !$# front office. Yes I'm mad. I'm #$+$$@$ furious. The Blazers are *!@+!* for a long time coming if Allen keeps shaking things up.

/wallofrage.
Completely agree, this firing caught me way off guard today.  I hate Paul Allen, I don't see how any decent GM wants to come here and work for the guy.  The only thing I think Cho didn't do right was not signing Oden to a contract back in the fall but at the same time they needed to wait and see how his recovery was going.  And I am almost positive he got fired for wanting to suspend Roy, and that fact right there has me questioning where this team is going.  Like are they actually thinking about holding onto Roy even if there is an amnesty clause?  At least give Cho a chance to make some moves in the offseason and the draft
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

im about to head to 205 or acropolis on thursday... i havent ate steak and looked at roast beef in a while...
NT Summit at Acrop/205
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
what kinda pansy move was that by Harden and the bench? Come on man, this ain't football. Icing dudes at the line and %+@!. *%+% outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Noskey

30t6p3b.gif

/wallofrage.
Completely agree, this firing caught me way off guard today.  I hate Paul Allen, I don't see how any decent GM wants to come here and work for the guy.  The only thing I think Cho didn't do right was not signing Oden to a contract back in the fall but at the same time they needed to wait and see how his recovery was going.  And I am almost positive he got fired for wanting to suspend Roy, and that fact right there has me questioning where this team is going.  Like are they actually thinking about holding onto Roy even if there is an amnesty clause?  At least give Cho a chance to make some moves in the offseason and the draft
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

NT Summit at Acrop/205
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
im down... steak bites at the acrop >> .... you dont ever need to look down to eat.... ill pick up the 2 pitchers..

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
what kinda pansy move was that by Harden and the bench? Come on man, this ain't football. Icing dudes at the line and %+@!. *%+% outta here
laugh.gif
It was hilarious
laugh.gif
Reminded me of streetball antics

I will be in in the morning for this one. That was PUTRID by OKC, but ton of heart from Dallas. Talk at ya in AM.

Back
Top Bottom