OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Kareem old @$% knows how to tweet?
Damn i feel old, i don't even have twitter
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

LeGod
pimp.gif

Dude played 46 minutes tonight though
30t6p3b.gif
.  They need to find a way to improve that bench this offseason.

the 46 minutes is just smart coaching. they dont play until sunday. why not play him all they can instead of going with a weak sub?

and they are going to have the mle correct? so they will improve the roster...

I don't agree with him, but Barea is the best player in the NBA at keeping his dribble. That goddamn ****** will drive into the paint, dance along the baseline, keep his dribble, go back up to the top of the key, and then drive in for a lay-up all in about 6 seconds and keeping his dribble alive.

Better than Steve Nash and Chris Paul? I mean a lot of what you just described sounds a lot like Steve Nash.

Ehh, nvm let JJ have that title
laugh.gif

medium

http://newsok.com/keysearch/?er=1&CANONICAL=Dallas&CATEGORY=CITY
http://newsok.com/keysearch/?er=1&CANONICAL=Dallas&CATEGORY=CITYDALLAS â€” Everyone wants a piece of Kevin Durant these days.

Read more: http://newsok.com/kevin-durants-bac...stars-nike-line/article/3569243#ixzz1MnyQg49e

Soon, you can have one.

Coming to a store near you — the KD backpack.

The accessory that will eventually hit shelves as part of the Thunder superstar's Nike KD III line has become all the rage during these playoffs. It's not just that Durant wears the backpack to every postgame press conference. He also leaves it on the entire time.

With all the straps buckled and tightened in front, he looks like he's ready to hike across campus to geometry class.

“People say they like it. People say they don't,â€

Kareem has a movie to promote eh? 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  All becomes clearer now. 

And we have 2 statues of Lakers, not 5 Kool, I saw you jabbin back there. 
laugh.gif
  West and Magic.  Chick is an announcer, Oscar got one for womanizing I think, and I don't know who the other statue is.  99 prolly.  We have 2 Lakers, that's it.  BTW, you guys gonna hang a jersey up for Perkins? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by HankMoody

wow...Kareem is going off on his twitter and is doing the media circuit tomorrow. ruh-roh. One of the worst months in Laker history for sure now.

This is awesome.
this has to be a lie, cant believe hes actually saying all this stuff.
30t6p3b.gif

he was goin in on m&M this morning

Durant making that backpack his "thing" is extremely tacky.

The guy is an NBA superstar, not the third member of a boy band. Start acting like it.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Durant making that backpack his "thing" is extremely tacky.

The guy is an NBA superstar, not the third member of a boy band. Start acting like it.
It's called promoting a product. No differen't that funboy in Miami getting Witness tatted on his leg.

Sam Amico is reporting that the Indiana Pacers and Minnesota Timberwolves are discussing a potential trade for the second overall selection in the NBA Draft.
Amico mentions Danny Granger, Ricky Rubio and Michael Beasley as some of the players being discussed between the two teams, so clearly these two teams are looking to make a major deal. If David Kahn deals the second overall pick and gives up Rubio and Beasley in the same trade, he better receive a haul of talent in return or he's going to face some serious backlash from the fans.

Wait, Rubio AND Beasley AND the pick are involved, and the only name brought up is Granger?
nerd.gif

Flynn?
Wes?
Granger
Love
Darko?

I mean, maybe Beasley+second pick, but maybe they are asking for Big Hibb too, now that I could be on board with.

If they don't trade the pick, it's a lock it'll be Enes though, right?
nerd.gif

No damn way it's Granger by himself.  That would be highway robbery

I also saw rumors of Iggy+16 for that 2 pick as well. 

Either way, looks like Minny wants to move and will add a perimeter type player.  I can get with that. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

No way the Pacers would give up Granger and Hibbert.
For Rubio, Beasley, and #2? I'd heavily consider.

And yeah CP, Iggy or Granger, both would do wonders for that team. Beasley just won't work out looks like.

Personally, I wouldn't do Iggy+16 for #2, as Iggy is worth more than the #2 pick to me.

Parker talking like the window is now closed

Tony Parker says that age has finally caught up with the Spurs.

"At the start of the season I said this was our last chance," he said.

"Tim and Gino (Manu Ginobili) are getting old. It's going to be tough to regenerate ourselves.

"We will always have a good team but we can no longer say that we're playing for a championship."
Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta..._Longer_Championship_Contenders#ixzz1MpKywhBx

That quote probably came in 2008 though.....or at least shoulda. 
laugh.gif

Those window's been boarded up for years. 

Back
Top Bottom