OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

What a pretentious douche.
You just throwing out words now. None apply to Kareem.

They definitely apply to you, though.
laugh.gif
 Good one. You don't even know what those words mean.

Yall two are worse than me and CP.
laugh.gif

At least me and him respect each other to an extent. :wink
laugh.gif

Also, I can kind of see why no statue has been built. Are you going to build a statue for every great player you have? IMO there shouldn't be 5, 6, 7 statues in front of an arena.

Do I think he deserves a statue? Yeah, I would say so, but you keep making statues for all these guys, you going to have like 6/7 statues in front of the arena.

Maybe I just think it's more special to have a statue if you only have one, or two max.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Yall two are worse than me and CP.
laugh.gif

At least me and him respect each other to an extent. :wink
laugh.gif

Also, I can kind of see why no statue has been built. Are you going to build a statue for every great player you have? IMO there shouldn't be 5, 6, 7 statues in front of an arena.

Do I think he deserves a statue? Yeah, I would say so, but you keep making statues for all these guys, you going to have like 6/7 statues in front of the arena.

Maybe I just think it's more special to have a statue if you only have one, or two max.
I agree. I feel the same way about the statues out in front of AT&T Park. There are four statues already. What happens with other great players? 

"I am highly offended by the total lack of acknowledgement of my contribution to Laker success," Abdul-Jabbar was quoted as saying. "I guess being the lynchpin for five world championships is not considered significant enough in terms of being part of Laker history."
What a pretentious douche.
Have to agree. I will never approve of someone whining to be celebrated.

Building a gang of statues is worse than retiring two dozen numbers. Lakers think they're building the Terracotta Army.

Celtics > Lakers.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Wait a second, Game 3 is on SUNDAY?!?

I don't get it, quite frankly.

Maybe because of the travel time?

I have no clue.

But the Mavs/Thunder play every other day the ENTIRE series.

Not really fair, IMO.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Wait a second, Game 3 is on SUNDAY?!?
Blame Oprah. Game 1 was supposed to be Monday, but I have no idea why Game 3 isn't until Sunday, makes no sense. I remember last year the East and West Finals alternated every other day....Stern dropping the ball on this one. Why is OKC/DAL played every other day but not this series?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Better than the flu-game IMO.

JK

I was just going to hit you with the "you know you done +#%+!+ up right" gif?
laugh.gif

Great performance by LeBron, but Udonis has to get a lot of credit for this win. 

LeGod
pimp.gif

Dude played 46 minutes tonight though
30t6p3b.gif
.  They need to find a way to improve that bench this offseason.

They tried to do that by signing Mike Miller in the offseason AMP and we see how that worked out.

At least they got Haslem back.

They don't want a Friday game and they want LBJ/Wade/Rose on Sunday afternoon...
30t6p3b.gif

This is the absolute biggest problem with the NBA playoffs.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

wow...Kareem is going off on his twitter and is doing the media circuit tomorrow. ruh-roh. One of the worst months in Laker history for sure now.

This is awesome.
this has to be a lie, cant believe hes actually saying all this stuff.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by HankMoody

wow...Kareem is going off on his twitter and is doing the media circuit tomorrow. ruh-roh. One of the worst months in Laker history for sure now.

This is awesome.
this has to be a lie, cant believe hes actually saying all this stuff.
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously. How you gonna ask to be appreciated? 
laugh.gif

[ignant] More people have seen you in Airplane than play basketball. This is your fault for being such a quiet dude. Look at Jerry schmoozing like his life depend on it. What'd Mooney say? 'Magic grinned so hard people forgot he had AIDs.' I mean, Oscar $$$%@%$ De La Hoya has a statue before you. You couldn't get one when Magic did? Did you forget to call yourself the best basketball player of all time? It's late in the day, ain't this against your religion? [/ignant]

Back
Top Bottom