OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

He ain't Bruce Bowen, but he ain't D Wade either. Hence the point, minutes are different. Hell, Deng minutes are the same as Rose then???? No right, Rose goes thru Hell out there in his 40 minutes. You lyin if you think all minutes are the same.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by CP1708

Allen, you really don't like Durant do you?
laugh.gif
You bring up the wholesome every time his name is spoken.
laugh.gif

his a bron and jeff green fan boy. he hats his guts deep down inside
laugh.gif

Oh...but, don't let me hear you say anything good about a Grizz player. Your hatred towards them is far worse. Hypocrite

u make ZERO sense right now

his a bron and jeff green fan boy. he hats his guts deep down inside
laugh.gif

Oh...but, don't let me hear you say anything good about a Grizz player. Your hatred towards them is far worse. Hypocrite

u make ZERO sense right now

That's you 100% of the time

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by PMatic

Is this one of those unnecessarily long debates JA21 seems to always get into again?

*Leaves for the night*

I could go for another round of bhz vs. BigMike though.
laugh.gif

That OKC speculation is just all around funny but I can see from the way Russ acts on the court and his grouchy facial expressions that his dad getting on him to score would make him extra salty. On some "You only scored 27 boy?!! Kevin dropped 39! Why can't you do better?!!"

And it's probably true Green was only getting in Russ' way for him to jack up more shots. Brooks would seem spineless on that topic.

Just thinking about it...

I wish I could have seen this lineup:

Conley, Mayo, Battier, Gay, ZBo

Can't double ZBo then patna'

January 15th – Miami limited to 43 second half points. Outrebounded 42-30, Bulls win 99-96
February 24th – Miami limited to 36 second half points. Outrebounded 53-39, Bulls win 93-89
March 6th – Miami limited to 37 second half points. Outrebounded 36-30, Bulls win 87-86
Game 1 – Miami limited to 34 second half points. Outrebounded 45-33, Bulls win 103-82

Bullies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Win or lose this year for the Mavericks I'd like to see them go after Steve Nash this offseason.
What?
laugh.gif

Might as well trade for Juwan Howard too.

I'd want Steve to go on a contender. So go to the Heat or Lakers.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Win or lose this year for the Mavericks I'd like to see them go after Steve Nash this offseason.
What?
laugh.gif

Miami is not trading their 4th leading scorer. Word to Lebatard
laugh.gif

No.

laugh.gif

For what? Creating plays? That's what Jason Kidd does just fine, and he's actually not a liability on defense like a lot of people think.

Scoring? That's what JET and Barea are for.

What?
laugh.gif

I don't understand your last statement, are the Mavericks not a contender?
An end of game high pick & roll with Dirk and Steve would be the deadliest combination seen in awhile.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Steve Nash needs to come to NY
That would be fun to see, Mavericks have a lot of contracts that are within Steve's area though and a lot of FA's, Knicks don't have too many trade chips other than Billups and Fields.

Who starts for Phoenix?

We wouldn't do Kidd dirty like that and trade em to Phoenix, plus honestly Kidd fits SO much better with this team than Nash.

Four years ago? Sure I'd take Nash back, but with all these good defenders?

Not now.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Who starts for Phoenix?

We wouldn't do Kidd dirty like that and trade em to Phoenix, plus honestly Kidd fits SO much better with this team than Nash.

Not now.
Fair enough, but I think you're undermining Nash too much. He could just as easily fit into the J. Kidd role for the Mavs.

What?
laugh.gif

Miami is not trading their 4th leading scorer. Word to Lebatard
laugh.gif
That was hilarious
roll.gif
what was I thinking?

What?
laugh.gif

I don't understand your last statement, are the Mavericks not a contender?
An end of game high pick & roll with Dirk and Steve would be the deadliest combination seen in awhile.
I just don't like Steve going back there or the fit. He's much better off going to a younger team that will threaten to be chip contenders for seasons to come and I also figured that he won't fit in places like OKC for obvious reasons.

Been saying Nash and Hill should get traded to NY but I aint wanna seem like a homer mentioning them since I'm also talking about where Nash should go so he can get a ring.

And I do not want to see Lowry be the starting PG on this team. I still want him on the team, but not as the starter. He would've got abused by Westbrook as well. This team probably wouldn't have got past the Spurs if Lowry was the starting PG. And Memphis wouldn't have been playing in a Game 7 if Conley wasn't on the team.

What other PG would you realistically bring in to replace Conley anyway?
laugh.gif
Lowry is a much better defender than Conley.

Congrats on your team's run.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Who starts for Phoenix?

Not now.
Fair enough, but I think you're undermining Nash too much. He could just as easily fit into the J. Kidd role for the Mavs.
Word? Nash could have locked down Kobe? Good to know.

When did JKidd lock down Kobe Bryant?

Like if that was even possible we would've saw that when the two met in the finals.

Back
Top Bottom