OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

JA if you think all 40 minutes are the same then I don't know what to tell you. Anyone notice ALL FOUR teams left goin for the finals were out in round 1 last year? That is crazy.

so just throw out the window how hurt KD was when green left? or how it has been reported over and over how tight both are with each other?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

1000 pages.....

We so excited.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

1000.... took a while to get here ..
laugh.gif

If the Heat lose the ECF that series thread will be 1000+ easy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so just throw out the window how hurt KD was when green left? or how it has been reported over and over how tight both are with each other?
would he act any other way? he's the wholesome NBA star. and he knows it.  & with contracts on the line, a lot can change in a year.

I'm just saying.. I know that guy is as thorough with checking his info as it gets. no point in people close to jeff or kd making up a story to strain a good relationship.

Allen, you really don't like Durant do you?
laugh.gif
You bring up the wholesome every time his name is spoken.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

JA if you think all 40 minutes are the same then I don't know what to tell you. Anyone notice ALL FOUR teams left goin for the finals were out in round 1 last year? That is crazy.
No, but Luol Deng and Wade 40 minutes are the same in my eyes.

And technically, 2 minutes more from Deng.

Deng works so hard on D that I don't see a problem comparing their playing times...

Especially since Deng's been averaging 4 minutes more in the Playoffs.

I think it's more because the media and people show Durant as the humble superstar and the anti-Lebron, especially after he announced his extension just through Twitter.

That's my guess at least
laugh.gif

I don't dislike him. He's just a regular dude, not someone god sent to earth to show how to be a humble sportsmen like we've been told for the past year.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

heard from some fairly well knowledgeable guys that the final straw with green at okc was some game where he didn't pass the rock to durant, who then had him traded.

don't know the specific game, but it supposedly occurred RIGHT before the move.

also heard the two had been beefing all season, with green mad he wasn't getting shots. so in this game he took the shot, missed, and was traded.

also KNOW last season green had ups and down with westbrook, who seemed to try to lean on green a lot. screaming and hollering at him.

westbrook, and this is from an EXCELLENT source, has been pushed by his father to score a lot.

from the same source who mentioned green/durant imbroglio, the coach at OKC NEVER leans on westbrook to pass the rock to durant/others. he almost promotes westbrook's heisting. mo cheeks is the one that tries to tell him to pass.

reason? maybe trying to keep westbrook (contract year?) and/or brooks the coach kind of living through westrook. hahahah
Thought this was interesting.
I have no reason to doubt who said this. never goes public with info unless he knows it's accurate from trusted sources.

Happened to be Green's last game as a Thunder player.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

his a bron and jeff green fan boy. he hats his guts deep down inside
laugh.gif

i just saw the box score. did lebron get injured or something? he fouled out in the 2nd? elbow problems?

Ok Mike, dudes standing in a corner off the ball is the same as driving, cutting, getting hit at the rim, ball handling, getting fouled etc etc. AND having to play D too. So Ron Artest plays 40 minutes just the same as Wade. Sure, ok.

Oh, I didn't know Deng is just a corner jumpshooter.

So he's Bruce Bowen, got it.

Give me a break.

He doesn't work as hard as Rose or Wade on offense, no.

But he works harder than anyone on defense at his position.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I don't dislike him. He's just a regular dude, not someone god sent to earth to show how to be a humble sportsmen like we've been told for the past year.

laugh.gif
Come on Allen.

Is this one of those unnecessarily long debates JA21 seems to always get into again?

*Leaves for the night*

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

his a bron and jeff green fan boy. he hats his guts deep down inside
laugh.gif

Oh...but, don't let me hear you say anything good about a Grizz player. Your hatred towards them is far worse. Hypocrite

Back
Top Bottom