OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

man the thunder are so exciting but i dont think big D stern allows them to beat dallas. Look for the refs to not allow the thunder to play any defense on the mavs at all. Stern may hate Mark Cuban but i am willing to bet he loves money more.

Oklahoma has a population at 4 million. the state of Texas? 25 million...

Not exactly the laker fanbase but close to it...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man the thunder are so exciting but i dont think big D stern allows them to beat dallas. Look for the refs to not allow the thunder to play any defense on the mavs at all. Stern may hate Mark Cuban but i am willing to bet he loves money more.

Oklahoma has a population at 4 million. the state of Texas? 25 million...

Not exactly the laker fanbase but close to it...
But that point is stupid cause KD is a huge draw for dll market and having young superstars in the finals is good for the future of the league.  I mean the biggest finals ever ratings wise was Chi. Vs. Utah, don't think that UTah being a small market hurt that game much.  As long as Miami is in the finals, the ratings will be good.

I respect KD, Harden, Maynor, Collison and Ibaka.
pimp.gif

F Perk, Westbrook, Nate and everybody else.
laugh.gif

I'm going to make KLJ even more angry by talking about the Grizzlies all off-season though.
laugh.gif

i think durant needs a year or two more to really have that superstar draw power. each year the thunder continue to get closer. its all part of the process.

a miami/dallas finals is just too good to pass up.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i think durant needs a year or two more to really have that superstar draw power. each year the thunder continue to get closer. its all part of the process.

a miami/dallas finals is just too good to pass up.

This

I just hope this time it's Dirk living at the FT line. If not
30t6p3b.gif
 might as well not watch the Finals.  

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

well JA, we get to see if ppl were really just blowing smoke when talking about OKC
Best wishes brother.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

He will in Dallas, he won't in OKC.

memphis did better then i thought all year long so props for that

but will be fun watching these frauds fall back down to earth. had a fluke run like that fraud Golden state team had a few years ago
pimp.gif

and count me with the ones that say this run wouldnt have happened with rudy gay and they will get worse with him. they dont become a inside and out team with him. with fat boy and gasol they need to feed the post because thats where the advantage will always be for them.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

but will be fun watching these frauds fall back down to earth. had a fluke run like that fraud Golden state team had a few years ago
pimp.gif

and count me with the ones that say this run wouldnt have happened with rudy gay and they will get worse with him. they dont become a inside and out team with him. with fat boy and gasol they need to feed the post because thats where the advantage will always be for them.

roll.gif

Congrats to OKC.

Prop to Memphis on a helluva playoff run.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Congrats to OKC.

Prop to Memphis on a helluva playoff run.

roll.gif

^^ It's real like that? 
roll.gif

You know they blew that team up right? And they were in full effect and then some?

Must be nice. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Hollins will kill the Grizz chances every year from here on out with his love for Conley

My son Marcus Williams should've been playing over him a few years back.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by henz0

Hollins will kill the Grizz chances every year from here on out with his love for Conley

My son Marcus Williams should've been playing over him a few years back.
30t6p3b.gif
thats my boy and all but lets not go that far

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

well JA, we get to see if ppl were really just blowing smoke when talking about OKC
Best wishes brother.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

He will in Dallas, he won't in OKC.

he meant the finals

Some of ya'll hard on Conley for no reason. I know he makes mistakes, but most young PG's do. henz, you don't call OJ out when he blows fastbreak layups all the time and was stinking it up earlier in the year.
laugh.gif

Its not that Conley has the green light the shoot, but when your offense is limited what else can he do? You can't force it inside. Guys get the ball and act like they scared to take a shot. Marc passes up a lot of shots and so does OJ at times. So, someone has to shoot it. OJ wasn't shooting well today either and Conley was 2-3 from downtown.

And I do not want to see Lowry be the starting PG on this team. I still want him on the team, but not as the starter. He would've got abused by Westbrook as well. This team probably wouldn't have got past the Spurs if Lowry was the starting PG. And Memphis wouldn't have been playing in a Game 7 if Conley wasn't on the team.

What other PG would you realistically bring in to replace Conley anyway?

So one of the first commercials after the first half of Miami vs Chicago was an anti-homosexual discrimination ad with Grant Hill and Jared Dudley being in the commercial, and I was thinking that's pretty cool for them making that.
I then go to the NBA main page to look at the Box Score and see in the Headlines that the Suns Executive reveals that he was gay.

Seems now that they are just defending their executive more than the rest of the community. Idk exactly how I feel about it.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

So one of the first commercials after the first half of Miami vs Chicago was an anti-homosexual discrimination ad with Grant Hill and Jared Dudley being in the commercial, and I was thinking that's pretty cool for them making that.
I then go to the NBA main page to look at the Box Score and see in the Headlines that the Suns Executive reveals that he was gay.

Seems now that they are just defending their executive more than the rest of the community. Idk exactly how I feel about it.

Agreed

Or maybe they are in the commercial because they have formed a close relationship with Welts and want to end discrimination throughout the league. Gasp.

Impressive win by the Bulls.

I don't know what the hell Spoelstra was thinking playing the corpse known as Jamaal Magloire.
laugh.gif

Taj Gibson had his coming out party tonight.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

C'mon, I don't think the timing is THAT uncanny.  I've heard that campaign during the regular season during Bulls' games, just not with NBA players.

Chicago played terrific, they were ready, give them credit. No way the Heat can win when they get outrebounded + the Bulls shoot like that from 3 (Luol Deng hitting 4 3's won't happen every game
laugh.gif
)

I said Heat in 6, still think they win the series but I won't be shocked if/when this goes to 7 games.

Back
Top Bottom