OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Getting testy in here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

@ShannonBrown Ok let me put a end to this right now before it goes any further. I DID NOT SLEEP WITH @paugasol woman!!! First and last time addressing it!
Bum.
this creature riding with lando in the millenium falcon looking dude wont say the truth
indifferent.gif
 hes just tryna save his own %@!. this guy better opt out.....i swear if hes on this team coming opening night....
tired.gif

The irony of that situation was so funny. Memphis was criticized for not playing their guys and the team they played had their best player get hurt.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

POP maybe it wasn't a good idea to play MANU in the last meaningless regular season game.
30t6p3b.gif

Spurs suck and weren't going to do anything.
QFT

Hollins will kill the Grizz chances every year from here on out with his love for Conley

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

POP maybe it wasn't a good idea to play MANU in the last meaningless regular season game.
30t6p3b.gif

Spurs suck and weren't going to do anything.
QFT

also qft

i see the charles oakley is suing a vegas resort for a security beatdown.... wasnt this story broken first by niketalk???
roll.gif
i remember last year some dude said he saw oakley get the beatdown of his life.
laugh.gif
or maybe oakley sstay getting beat down for jordan
laugh.gif

I'm torn... now we don't have to see bhz talk about the Grizzlies (as much)

but the Mavs are still in it... so we're still forced to deal with JA.

well JA, we get to see if ppl were really just blowing smoke when talking about OKC

Back
Top Bottom