OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I've always felt that Taj was a special player, he just hasn't gotten that consistent burn.

He's going to be a special player on both ends for years to come.

Heat should be worried.

I have no stats to back this up, but I don't think Rebounding numbers tend to vary all that much. 19 is excessive and should come down, but still..if you're playing LeBron at the 4 with James Jones at the 3..you're gona get beat up. Doesn't help that Joel Anthony isn't a good rebounder.

Bulls defense was good, but not really in agreement with everyone saying that won them the game. You get yourself 87 shots..you're going to find a way to win.

Heat have been rebounded by a large margin in all 4 games they've played this season against Chicago. They may nothit all those 3s next game but there defense will continue to be there. And the likelihood of Chris Bosh having another 30 pt game is just as likely as Deng hitting those 4 3s.

Game 2 is a MUST win for the Heat. They aren't beating this defense 4 outta 5 games.

If the Bulls end up winning the Championship, I can't even front, I'd be happy as hell.

These cats deserve it.

^Haslem needs to play more.

He'll help with that rebound discrepancy, but still Miami needs to do a better job of boxing out

I don't know what Spoelstra was thinking with playing Magloire.

I understand sitting Big Z but I thought it would have been due to Udonis getting his minutes.

I think Game 2 is a must win for Miami.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If the Bulls end up winning the Championship, I can't even front, I'd be happy as hell.

These cats deserve it.
thank you sir....were 7 games away now 
pimp.gif

I hate to be a prisoner of the moment, but who was it that said Boston's front line was better than Chicago's?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

^Haslem needs to play more. 

for what?

im bring this in here since allen said it in the game thread and it will get lost

the guy missed 77 games and most of the playoffs. why do yall seem to think he will have some postive impact for the heat? hell when is the last time someone that missed damn near all of the season had some kind of impact come playoffs time?

Originally Posted by PMatic

I hate to be a prisoner of the moment, but who was it that said Boston's front line was better than Chicago's?
laugh.gif

someone who wont admit it now 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There isn't a single player on that Bulls team I dislike.

An amazing effort.

CP, a question for you.

You talk all the time about rest and how tired players are...

Luol Deng played 40 minutes a game for all 82 games.

He's been playing great.

What's his secret? Just an ironman?
nerd.gif

it's less about Haslem more about how much the other options suck. Z, Howard or Magloire shouldn't keep anyone of the floor who MIGHT be a better option. Even if it's a 5% chance Haslem is a positive, you have to take that chance for at least a few minutes in the first half.

D Fish in 01 missed 60+ games and was great in the playoffs. How does Miami get out to run if they can't get boards? They have to score in the halfcourt all series long vs that D, good luck. And minutes...........again. Bron and Wade maxin out.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

There isn't a single player on that Bulls team I dislike.

An amazing effort.

CP, a question for you.

You talk all the time about rest and how tired players are...

Luol Deng played 40 minutes a game for all 82 games.

He's been playing great.

What's his secret? Just an ironman?
nerd.gif
He's making up for all the lost time due to injuries the previous three seasons.

I'm surprised he didn't break down along the way this season to be honest.

^Haslem positively can't be worse than what Zydranus and the rest of their bigs outside of Anthony was giving them.

I'm not saying he's gonna be their X-factor, but he can't hurt them much worse than any of their other bigs.

On another note, I know he's  injured but the much lauded Mike Miller signing (I'll admit I was a fan it) is one of the worst of this offseason.

Anyone else notice how excited and happy Chris Webber gets whenever they do "Gone Fishin"

He gets the biggest grin on his face, like he's reliving a lost childhood memory or something
laugh.gif

JA, have Deng do that for another 2 years, tell me how he looks in 2013. Also, he doesn't have to carry his team every single possession. 40 minutes Deng, 40 minutes Wade aren't the same. Understand? That's the difference.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

So one of the first commercials after the first half of Miami vs Chicago was an anti-homosexual discrimination ad with Grant Hill and Jared Dudley being in the commercial, and I was thinking that's pretty cool for them making that.
I then go to the NBA main page to look at the Box Score and see in the Headlines that the Suns Executive reveals that he was gay.

Seems now that they are just defending their executive more than the rest of the community. Idk exactly how I feel about it.

Zo finally came out the closet?

& if they do bring in big Z what does he even do to change this outcome? at the most rebound imo
edit 1K pages
pimp.gif

heard from some fairly well knowledgeable guys that the final straw with green at okc was some game where he didn't pass the rock to durant, who then had him traded.

don't know the specific game, but it supposedly occurred RIGHT before the move.

also heard the two had been beefing all season, with green mad he wasn't getting shots. so in this game he took the shot, missed, and was traded.

also KNOW last season green had ups and down with westbrook, who seemed to try to lean on green a lot. screaming and hollering at him.

westbrook, and this is from an EXCELLENT source, has been pushed by his father to score a lot.

from the same source who mentioned green/durant imbroglio, the coach at OKC NEVER leans on westbrook to pass the rock to durant/others. he almost promotes westbrook's heisting. mo cheeks is the one that tries to tell him to pass.

reason? maybe trying to keep westbrook (contract year?) and/or brooks the coach kind of living through westrook. hahahah
Thought this was interesting.
I have no reason to doubt who said this. never goes public with info unless he knows it's accurate from trusted sources.

Originally Posted by CP1708

JA, have Deng do that for another 2 years, tell me how he looks in 2013. Also, he doesn't have to carry his team every single possession. 40 minutes Deng, 40 minutes Wade aren't the same. Understand? That's the difference.
He busts his %*% on defense every single minute.

Okay, Wade plays a little harder, but still, 40 minutes IS 40 minutes.

It's not like he's sluggish out there.

Also, Webber's World was terrible.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom