OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Congrats to non-bandwagon Heat fans. The better team won.

At least the Celtics gave their best effort unlike that other franchise.

Originally Posted by JD617

Congrats to non-bandwagon Heat fans. The better team won.

At least the Celtics gave their best effort unlike that other franchise.

laugh.gif

Question:

If I tell you after year 1 of the Big 3 era that Rondo turns into a top 5 point guard by the next spring, is there anyway you think they don't add another title?

They're run was a success, and granted KG went down in 09... but they sure didn't max out.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

People blaming Ainge are a trip, C's were doing +%!+ with or without Perkins there.

Exactly.. Some dude was trying to tell me that the Celtics were the favorite. More people wanting the Celtics to win ≠ favorite.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If the OKC/MEM series ends Friday, when will G1 of WCF be?
nerd.gif
Answering my own question, G1 will either be this Sunday or next Tuesday.

Preferring next Tuesday, I'm backed up I'm school work right now.
tired.gif

I don't believe in toughness, unbuntu or any of that +#%*@#%%, intangibles in 98% of all cases are a complete load of +#%*@#%%. Lebron is a choker GTFOWTBS, can't win without gritty tough guys? Eat a **** and die.

As far as I am concerned every heat win is the universes way of telling me that I'm right and nothing pleases me more to hear the bereavement of all the heat heat haters.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I don't believe in toughness, unbuntu or any of that +#%*@#%%, intangibles in 98% of all cases are a complete load of +#%*@#%%. Lebron is a choker GTFOWTBS, can't win without gritty tough guys? Eat a **** and die.

As far as I am concerned every heat win is the universes way of telling me that I'm right and nothing pleases me more to hear the bereavement of all the heat heat haters.

You need a hug...a role model or something....

You are weird.
eek.gif
Yesss, **** is no longer censored
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Question:

If I tell you after year 1 of the Big 3 era that Rondo turns into a top 5 point guard by the next spring, is there anyway you think they don't add another title?

They're run was a success, and granted KG went down in 09... but they sure didn't max out.
Crossing off the year that KG went down....
We were 10 minutes away from maxing out on our big 3 in last years game 7. We just blew that game and if we hadn't it would have been a total success but still you can't complain about what these guys accomplished. That title should have been won last year to,o but it wasn't so that's my only disappointment with all these guys.

And Rondo as top 5 anymore...eh, he can't score for his life and just passes up to many layups for me. I won't be mad if he gets traded.

And can't be mad about this team, this year, I didn't expect us to win against Miami. I was hoping.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Throughout all this, the C's walking off the court after the game has gone pretty unmentioned. 
and now it's reported KG and Pierce ducked out on the media.
laugh.gif
. suddenly, it's not all that important.

for everyone watching the OKC/grizz game (outside of fans of those respective teams), are the refs as bad as i think/thought they are/were in this game?

Wow.

KG and Pierce ducking out is weak.

I didn't think much of them anyway so it's not a complete shock.

Back
Top Bottom