OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by S4L3

These dudes won't be getting into the paint nearly as much against the Bulls so I ain't even worried about the foul calls.

Game 1 can't get here fast enough.
400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah... LBJ isn't clutch at all

To be fair though, he was absolutely atrocious in the regular season in clutch situations and people seemed to conveniently forgot the moments he had in Cleveland.

Great win for Miami.

Great performance by LeBron and Wade.

The much maligned Chris Bosh had another good game. Had the clutch offensive rebound that lead to LeBron's huge 3.

That Heat/Celtics thread is in chaos right now, dudes letting all that hate out of their heart.
laugh.gif

I'm !%++!$$ MADDDD

collusion plus refs FTW

lebron beating the celtics being compare to MJ beating detroit. YUCK

me being forced to root for boston out of my hatred for that entitled sidekcik. YUCK

so so mad. congrats to the few real heat fans. I'll eat crow properly and congratulate by name when you win the title. which i see happening for sure.

Originally Posted by henz0

Kyrie is a much better shooter than Conley
That's debatable, Irving was off to a hot start shooting wise and only played 11 games, I think he would've come back down to earth eventually.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

I feel like Kyrie Irving is going to play just like Mike Conley.

WOW, i was about to say this earlier when i said he would be nothng special. Thats who hes gonna end up being, maybe a poor mans Conley IMO.

I think Danny Ainge is secretly hoping OKC goes down this round so he can say trading Perkins had no impact on Boston.

Ainge doesn't have to hope OKC go down because Perkins hasn't done much. A lot of it was to do with his knee (only at 65%) but nonetheless he hasn't been effective. Collison has been much better for OKC.

A lot of draft sites compare Irving to Conley.

So, that means he's going to be good by the way his scouting report looks 
laugh.gif

People blaming Ainge are a trip, C's were doing #%*@ with or without Perkins there.

Throughout all this, the C's walking off the court after the game has gone pretty unmentioned.  People rather villify 'Bron for having the audacity to be emotional after a huge win
laugh.gif

Im dead serious I will be totally shocked if the Bulls get past Miami. To me Miami got this.

KG congratulated Bosh before the game was over with before the last lebron lay up. Ray,Delonte, Jeff, and Doc stayed to congratulated the Heat players. I think Paul dipped out first. I was surprise even Ainge came on to the court.

Back
Top Bottom