OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

laugh.gif
i just saw NT on the bad teacher commercial...

Originally Posted by PMatic

Amazing how everything is aligning for the Heat right now.
I guess....they still have to go through the best team in the league.
But if they get calls like that they'll win every close game.

Regardless of who makes it out of the West and if the Heat make it, boy I can't wait to watch them go to the FT line 35-40 attempts again.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

These dudes won't be getting into the paint nearly as much against the Bulls so I ain't even worried about the foul calls.

Game 1 can't get here fast enough.

Posted this in the series thread, which is already overrun with nonsense:

The end of an era for the Celtics right here.

It was a fun run while it lasted.

For the record, Sheed might have been the difference this year, whether it was trading his contract or him showing up again in the playoffs.

Forget that they won the series. The Celtics put up a hell of a fightwith all those injuries all season long to the bench, to Shaq, the lossof Perk, Rondo and his elbow. They lost but they lost with diginity. Ihope they have one good last year next year just to see a a betterseries. They are a grind it out team that will be with you from startto finish. They had dumb turnovers that costed them the game.Nonetheless good luck to the Heat. Im cheering for them from the East

Kevin Garnett is one of the most interesting athletes I've ever watched.

12 points in the first 9 minutes and change. Made one field goal the rest of the way. What has he never understood that he really can't be guarded? Even when has success, he slowly goes away like tonight. No point in even killing the guy anymore, it's just mind-boggling.

Back
Top Bottom