OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

where is the strong hate in that post? i mean you could have picked like 300 other posts to quote. i just said yall would smash chicago and right on cue bosh makes a huge play

macs deserve a ring against yall after that abomination years back

7303669f6a5080cac5de8df70fa95dae0c0dc44a_r.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

where is the strong hate in that post? i mean you could have picked like 12323748249212494493843847827493429 other posts to quote. i just said yall would smash chicago and right on cue bosh makes a huge play

macs deserve a ring against yall after that abomination years back
Fixed.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes was mad gassed bout the Perkins trade talkin' bout they need him for the Lakers.. LOL

The spurs purposefully left Amare on an island with Duncan with no help at all and encouraged him to go at Duncan because they felt Amare was not good enough to beat them and that it neutralized the suns offense.

It worked these suns offense performed below there season averaged the entire series, even in wins they never once had the same offensive efficiency that they had averaged all season.

In short, the Spurs basically said put up all the pretty box score stats but you aren't good enough to win these games.

He wasn't, and he still isn't.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The spurs purposefully left Amare on an island with Duncan with no help at all and encouraged him to go at Duncan because they felt Amare was not good enough to beat them and that it neutralized the suns offense.

It worked these suns offense performed below there season averaged the entire series, even in wins they never once had the same offensive efficiency that they had averaged all season.

In short, the Spurs basically said put up all the pretty box score stats but you aren't good enough to win these games.

He wasn't, and he still isn't.

I would've been happy with either losing the series but it's better the Celts lose cuz they're hyping the hell out of Rondo's elbow too much. Got the nerve to bring up Reed but ignore the fact that inspired game 7 win and Rondo's not leading his team to victory.

why are you putting a line through everything he said? i dont even care for dude but he is 100% correct with how the spurs played Amare

At the end of the day Bosh isn't better than Amar'e but he's on a team that's probably gonna be in the finals and he's helped them at the right times for them to get there.

The Finals were originally projected to begin on Thursday June 9, but were pushed up ahead one week, due to negotiations on an impending league-wide lockout.[1]

30t6p3b.gif

Regardless if my team makes it or not, it sucks that the Finals will start when I'm still in school.

Finals start either May 31st or June 2nd.
tired.gif

I finish on the 9th, so if it's a quick series I may not even be able to see a game other than on my computer screen.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why are you putting a line through everything he said? i dont even care for dude but he is 100% correct with how the spurs played Amare
Cause it is nonsense.  You don't let anybody drop 35 on your head and say yea, that is the gameplan.  And of course, they didn't match their regular season offensive efficiency, they were playing the Spurs
laugh.gif
. Plus in the playoffs the games slows up regardless, the Suns never match their regular efficiency against good teams, that is part of the reason they never actually got out of the West.

At the end of the day, Amar'e put 35 on Duncan's head while he was in his prime, something Bosh couldn't ever dream of doing.  So Amar'e>Bosh.

God's honest truth.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The Finals were originally projected to begin on Thursday June 9, but were pushed up ahead one week, due to negotiations on an impending league-wide lockout.[1]
30t6p3b.gif

Regardless if my team makes it or not, it sucks that the Finals will start when I'm still in school.

Finals start either May 31st or June 2nd.
tired.gif

I finish on the 9th, so if it's a quick series I may not even be able to see a game other than on my computer screen.
tired.gif

Damn I had no idea SC gets out so late
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
that is a bummer fa sho

That's late as hell for finals
30t6p3b.gif

But I'm glad they moved it up, don't need it dragging on until the end of June.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Cause it is nonsense.  You don't let anybody drop 35 on your head and say yea, that is the gameplan.  And of course, they didn't match their regular season offensive efficiency, they were playing the Spurs
laugh.gif
. Plus in the playoffs the games slows up regardless, the Suns never match their regular efficiency against good teams, that is part of the reason they never actually got out of the West.

At the end of the day, Amar'e put 35 on Duncan's head while he was in his prime, something Bosh couldn't ever dream of doing.  So Amar'e>Bosh.
e75051256caf78182b933d874eb2d23d-getty-112195909jm023_atlanta_hawk.jpg

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

e75051256caf78182b933d874eb2d23d-getty-112195909jm023_atlanta_hawk.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those suns weren't exactly the Orlando Magic though...Whatever, we've exhausted this topic so many times I don't know why I'm getting into it again.

Thinking about this game it was a big win and then i reflected it from Miami's season

Thinkaobut this for a bit and put ur biases opinions towards them away for aminute. This team is a win away from going to the ECF and putting awaythe Celtics for good. They have a chance of going to the finals whenthey started off 9-8, people crizticesd their ways of ending games,Lebron choking, the talk of SPO being fired and having Riley step in.The pieces are falling for them. LA is out, CHI looks more like CLEfrom last year. The only team that seems like a threat to them is OKCand MAYBE Dallas. Dirk will be their only problem. Nonetheless I feelitll be a incredible feat as to where they were when they had their lows

Back
Top Bottom