OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Amare has his faults but being a vagina isn't one of them.

rondo didnt even take a shot. crazy
Uh yes it is, y'all mus have forgot about Amary [emoji]169[/emoji], it's like his suns career didn't exist. 
roll.gif

Willis Reed moment is overrated. Yea I said it.

I was gonna say this the other day, but I figured I'm already pissing off the entire Lakers fanbase, I won't get the Knicks fans mad at me too.
laugh.gif

I get that it was Game 7 of the Finals, and I get that he gave the Knicks a huge emotional boost, but he had 2 early buckets and that was it for the game. Clyde had 36 and 19 and led the Knicks to the win but that doesn't get talked about as much. I think the Willis Reed moment is a little bit blown out of proportion.

btw osh you've never admitted that your boy Bosh quit on the team last year. Raps were trying to get the 8th seed and the batty boy milked that injury to the fullest. he was cleared to play. He chose not to. He quit.

so leme know when Amare does that

i assume it totally changed the entire feel of the game. clyde said as much. there was no internet or blackberry's. it was a complete shock to even most of the knicks players. the lakers were probably mind #%++#@.

Wilt only had around 20 points. should have demolished Reed

btw osh you've never admitted that your boy Bosh quit on the team last year. Raps were trying to get the 8th seed and the batty boy milked that injury to the fullest. he was cleared to play. He chose not to. He quit.

so leme know when Amare does that
The gm who was trying so desperately to keep says that after he loses him, we don't believe you, you need more people.

Originally Posted by JD617

Willis Reed moment is overrated. Yea I said it.

I was gonna say this the other day, but I figured I'm already pissing off the entire Lakers fanbase, I won't get the Knicks fans mad at me too.
laugh.gif

I get that it was Game 7 of the Finals, and I get that he gave the Knicks a huge emotional boost, but he had 2 early buckets and that was it for the game. Clyde had 36 and 19 and led the Knicks to the win but that doesn't really get talked about. I think the Willis Reed moment is a little bit blown out of proportion.
That's all that is usually said about it, though. People don't claim Reed single-handedly won the game for the Knicks, but his surprise appearance and early couple of baskets got the crowd into it, inspired the teammates, and was an emotional blow to Lakers to start the game. Boston's own Bob Ryan said the Lakers never got into the game because of it, and yeah Clyde should get more attention, but it's not as if he's forgotten amongst NBA or New York fans, but that one moment belonged to Willis.

clyde gets plenty of credit for that win by knowledgeable basketball heads. one of the best game 7 stat line in history. 36 points and 19 assists. few rebounds. nasty

the great Wilt scored 45 points in game 6 without Reed playing. with Reed in one leg playing game 7 and all the theatrics he only scored 21

i don't understand how you guys enjoy watching miami. their entire existence is based on driving to the hole and praying that a whistle gets blown.

i don't understand how you guys enjoy watching miami. their entire existence is based on driving to the hole and praying that a whistle gets blown.

terrible play. if only they were playing the knicks. garnett would have had an open lay up. smh

Back
Top Bottom